Album Preview: Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday'

TwistedElegance™

minaj-pink-friday.jpg

With less than two weeks to go before Pink Friday drops, Nicki Minaj teases her Barbz with 30-second snippets from her debut album. The Young Money raptress pulls in the heavy-hitters—Eminem, Rihanna, Drake, Kanye West, Natasha Bedingfield, and will.i.am—on the 13-track standard edition. Nicki says the album will please old and new fans and feature cameos from her various alter-egos. Preview one of the year’s most anticipated releases below.

1. “I’m the Best”

2. “Roman’s Revenge” feat. Eminem

3. “Did It On’em”

4. “Right Thru Me”

5. “Fly” feat. Rihanna

6. “Save Me”

7. “Moment 4 Life” feat. Drake

8. “Check It Out” feat. will.i.am

9. “Blazin’” feat. Kanye West

10. “Here I Am”

11. “Dear Old Nicki”

12. “Your Love”

13. “Last Chance” feat. Natasha Bedingfield

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/11/10/album-snippets-nicki-minaj-pink-friday/#more-64632

The album leaked and I can truly say it sucks. I'm not being biased or anything...matter of fact, I almost became a fan because of her singles and features. She clearly released the best songs from the album minus the one with Drake, which I have a feeling will get released. Even the song with Rihanna sucks, and I typical enjoy the songs Ninehead's featured on. She overexposed herself and ended up having an album not being able to be anywhere near the hype she gets.

The album leaked and I can truly say it sucks. I'm not being biased or anything...matter of fact, I almost became a fan because of her singles and features. She clearly released the best songs from the album minus the one with Drake, which I have a feeling will get released. Even the song with Rihanna sucks, and I typical enjoy the songs Ninehead's featured on. She overexposed herself and ended up having an album not being able to be anywhere near the hype she gets.

agrees with you 100%

I knew this would happen. Hot guest appearances but fail to produce a quality album. I still give her props for shining light on female rap again, but this album is poor. I like about 3 songs and it's sad because I was rooting for her. The "I Get Crazy" Nicki is who I need back. This was when I really liked her! But this singing shit and autotune craziness sucks. So disappointed.

*listens to La Bella Mafia*