Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock (Official Music Vid)

Chase

Ladies, are you ready to do the “Pretty Girl Rock”? Keri Hilson takes a trip through the ages in the decade-spanning video for the newest single from her sophomore album No Boys Allowed (Dec. 21). Directed by Joseph Kahn, the clip puts Miss Keri in a handful of looks including a flapper girl in a silent movie and a Motown front woman, targeting specific singers by mimicking Janet Jackson circa “Rhythm Nation” era and T-Boz from TLC’s “Creep” video. Take a stroll down memory lane with the blonde bombshell.

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/11/11/video-keri-hilson-pretty-girl-rock/#more-64782

Oooophz my bad

but yeah Janet & TLC where da ones that mattered most to me lol

Also, she was probably paying homage to Diana Ross not Beyonce when she was dressed in the short blue skirt.

Beyonce unfortunately just swaggerjacked Diana (along with Tina, Janet and others)

...but yes it was all about Janet and TLC :excited:

I actually like the video. Dare I say this could end up being a hit for her? The Bey stans would seethe!!! :shifty::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Also, she was probably paying homage to Diana Ross not Beyonce when she was dressed in the short blue skirt.

Beyonce unfortunately just swaggerjacked Diana (along with Tina, Janet and others)

...but yes it was all about Janet and TLC :excited:

I actually like the video. Dare I say this could end up being a hit for her? The Bey stans would seethe!!! :shifty::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know thats y i said Beyonce (LOL) and i know some people will swear up & down it was beyonce lol