Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock (Official Music Vid)

Chase

I would say it was Beyonce over Diana because if you pay attention the background dancers portrayed two flamboyant GAY MALE dancers (like Beyonce has used for SL performances) ...Thats not affiliated with Diana at all .. Not to mention if you look at her mannerisms..she's giving you Beyonce...NOT Diana ..Yall truly cant see that? :umm:

I would say it was Beyonce over Diana because if you pay attention the background dancers portrayed two flamboyant GAY MALE dancers (like Beyonce has used for SL performances) ...Thats not affiliated with Diana at all .. Not to mention if you look at her mannerisms..she's giving you Beyonce...NOT Diana ..Yall truly cant see that? :umm:

That's Donna Summer :umm:

I don't see why Bey's even being mentioned...it's clearly she's going decade by decade of the chicks that she's inspired by. I guess I missed the story of Beyonce finding the Fountain of Youth in the 90s so she could do Destiny's Child even though she was established before Janet and TLC.

Bey swaggerjacked that from Diana too. :coffee:

She was Diana! It's obvious... :sigh:

That's Donna Summer :umm:

I don't see why Bey's even being mentioned...it's clearly she's going decade by decade of the chicks that she's inspired by. I guess I missed the story of Beyonce finding the Fountain of Youth in the 90s so she could do Destiny's Child even though she was established before Janet and TLC.

:mellow:

Henrietta you KNOW that was suppose to be Diana! <_<

Let's see:

Diana gave birth to only 2 "stars".

Katherine gave birth to the most famous family in the universe. Not to mention she gave birth to a Goddess and God (who later transformed into a Goddess).

Get the point? Good... :coffee:

Diana influenced and set up the ORIGINAL template for all the succeeding Goddess to follow.

Hence her being the "Mother of the Goddess" or "The Supreme Goddess"

This is not up for argument. :coffee:

Diana influenced and set up the ORIGINAL template for all the succeeding Goddess to follow.

Hence her being the "Mother of the Goddess" or "The Supreme Goddess"

This is not up for argument. :coffee:

Maybe just for MJ but not for Janhova :coffee:

Katherine gave birth to greatness...that's why SHE'S the "Mother of Goddesses"/"The Supreme Goddess" :coffee:

It's not, so stop trying :coffee:

Maybe just for MJ but not for Janhova :coffee:

Katherine gave birth to greatness...that's why SHE'S the "Mother of Goddesses"/"The Supreme Goddess" :coffee:

It's not, so stop trying :coffee:

MJ followed and improved upon James Brown's template. Janet followed and improved upon Diana's.

Katherine is mother of A God and Goddess. Totally different that being Mother of ALL Goddess.

Does that mean Joe is the father of Gods and Goddesses because he was father to Janhova and Michael Jospheus Christson? :umm:

Stop trying to argue with me, you're just making yourself look silly as always :sigh:

MJ followed and improved upon James Brown's template. Janet followed and improved upon Diana's.

Katherine is mother of A God and Goddess. Totally different that being Mother of ALL Goddess.

Does that mean Joe is the father of Gods and Goddesses because he was father to Janhova and Michael Jospheus Christson? :umm:

Stop trying to argue with me, you're just making yourself look silly as always :sigh:

Mother Jackson's magically pussy >>>>>>> Diana :coffee:

I have spoken so get over it :coffee: