Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

The first Janet-related music that I bought (the Runaway single) was sort of bought on accident - I was thinking it was another song called "Runaway" that was popular at the time. When I got home and played it, I was like "oh, this is not what I was expecting" but I kept listening to it anyway!

I have an older brother and a younger sister who I love to death.

Aww. So sweet ^_^ I have two older brothers, an older sister and a young brother...all who I can't stand -_-

I'm kidding. We all get along very well now. I'm closest to my sister and the older brother that's closer to my age.

Aww. So sweet ^_^ I have two older brothers, an older sister and a young brother...all who I can't stand -_-

I'm kidding. We all get along very well now. I'm closest to my sister and the older brother that's closer to my age.

I was gonna say. :lol:

We all get along very well, even though there's 6 years between each of us.

Wow! 6 years between you all. Was it odd being the middle child? I wish I was the middle child just so I could say I had older and younger siblings.

I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. All spread between almost 16 years. ^_^

I can take apart and put together a M16 in 10 seconds.

:angry: I thought I was taller than you <_<

No sir lol

And i'm trying to learn that M16 thing! ...without the whole bootcamp, living in alaska, fighting the taliban part...

:lol: Our parents would beat our asses if we didn't like each other regardless of our ages lol.

Cool. The oldest two are in their 30s, one of my older brothers is 6 years older than me and the youngest is 3 years younger than me. My sister and I use to work our mom's nerve when she would bring up giving her more grandkids. Since two of our brothers gave her two each (the oldest has 2 girls and the other has a boy and girl), we told her she has enough grandkids to keep up with :lol:

Wow! 6 years between you all. Was it odd being the middle child? I wish I was the middle child just so I could say I had older and younger siblings.

I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. All spread between almost 16 years. ^_^

No, I don't find it odd at all. It's nice having older and younger to draw experience from. I kinda always wanted a big family, but three is nice. :lol:

:lol: Our parents would beat our asses if we didn't like each other regardless of our ages lol.

Cool. The oldest two are in their 30s, one of my older brothers is 6 years older than me and the youngest is 3 years younger than me. My sister and I use to work our mom's nerve when she would bring up giving her more grandkids. Since two of our brothers gave her two each (the oldest has 2 girls and the other has a boy and girl), we told her she has enough grandkids to keep up with :lol:

Yeah, she can't be greedy now. :lol:

Archived