Rihanna’s new ‘Vogue’ spread…

DJ Y2K Malone™

its nice...sometimes she doesn't look so hot. I know one thing well 2 things about her that I don't like. The fact that she doesn't have an ass which makes me speculate that she's only part black or that she's one of those unfortunate blacks who weren't blessed with the "ass gene" and the other is I don't like that indentation between her top lip and her nose. It doesn't make her look hot at times

its nice...sometimes she doesn't look so hot. I know one thing well 2 things about her that I don't like. The fact that she doesn't have an ass which makes me speculate that she's only part black or that she's one of those unfortunate blacks who weren't blessed with the "ass gene" and the other is I don't like that indentation between her top lip and her nose. It doesn't make her look hot at times

ur crazy, rihanna always looks good, and alllll black women dont have asses, lol

I don't like that cramped pose and the hair....it puts more emphasis on her forehead. She looks hott in the swimsuit shot, though. The editorial could've been better but it's Leibovitz - she's so basic.

Archived