Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

stop all this shade ya'll act like I dont fuck NO black Gawd damn, sure he is light and got plump luscious lips and probably got a phatty dat make you wanna pay his cell phone bill and book a one-way ticket but damn Pie....damn .... :filenails:

he does gotta phatty...lemme know when we flying out there lol

stop all this shade ya'll act like I dont fuck NO black Gawd damn, sure he is light and got plump luscious lips and probably got a phatty dat make you wanna pay his cell phone bill and book a one-way ticket but damn Pie....damn .... :filenails:

So USA guys really pay peoples bills?! I thought thats what those hoodrat type chicks on Maury used to boast about but they were really lying LOL

So USA guys really pay peoples bills?! I thought thats what those hoodrat type chicks on Maury used to boast about but they were really lying LOL

my ex started paying my cell bill out of nowhere, I was like stop that, didn't know he had my password to my account and was going THRU MY BILL :filenails: