Mariah Carey Returning To Sony Music

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Lady GaGa who is selling more than them all yes your right :filenails:

Lady Gaga and Mariah are two different types of artists :mellow: And a lot of folks have been trying to sign with Interscope since '07 BEFORE Lady Gaga became big :umm: You might wanna get some Korean pros to do your nails for you now :filenails:

not when Beyonce is there she is sony's top dog

She's at columbia .

It's like Jive and interscope for example, even though they are all part of the same group they operate differently. oh and Sony is able to cope with a lot of Divas and promote them well something that Def Jam always failed at.

Mariah needs something to shake her up and make her change direction , a new label will do her good.

She's at columbia .

It's like Jive and interscope for example, even though they are all part of the same group they operate differently. oh and Sony is able to cope with a lot of Divas and promote them well something that Def Jam always failed at.

Mariah needs something to shake her up and make her change direction , a new label will do her good.

duh I know that but more that likely Mariah will be going back home to Columbia where Beyonce is

duh I know that but more that likely Mariah will be going back home to Columbia where Beyonce is

We don't know if she is going to Columbia yet and even though Whitney is there Arista is still a possibility. It all depends on which direction they wanna take her (even though i really doubt that that is going to happen

Even if she goes to Columbia she wont be treated as a old dusty rug just because Conchita is there

Hang on Hang on

If La reid is going to, then wat is the big diff

its liek same shit, different smell

very different. Sony for instance is alot more diversed sound wise then Def Jam and is able to promote all of their artists if they feel like it.

Sony has a shit load of money

We don't know if she is going to Columbia yet and even though Whitney is there Arista is still a possibility. It all depends on which direction they wanna take her (even though i really doubt that that is going to happen

why would she go on any other label at Sony but her first home Columbia where she had all of her success I'll make sure to bookmark this thread so you will have egg in your face when they announce it

why would she go on any other label at Sony but her first home Columbia where she had all of her success I'll make sure to bookmark this thread so you will have egg in your face when they announce it

oh sorry dear for not going Miss Cleo on this issue and actually put more options on the table.

go right ahead after all i've been saying all this time that she wont go to Columbia for sure... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and yeah i changed the font to Century Gothic , i'm bad like that B)

oh sorry dear for not going Miss Cleo on this issue and actually put more options on the table.

go right ahead after all i've been saying all this time that she wont go to Columbia for sure... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and yeah i changed the font to Century Gothic , i'm bad like that B)

2n1gnrs_jpg-vi429-1.gif

girl you trying to hard sit back & relax

Archived