...And they say that "Friday" is the worst song ever made?

LyricalLesson

I was just watching one of my videos on YouTube, and on the suggestions/related videos sidebar I noticed that some little kid had my name, which is pretty uncommon :lol: So I clicked the video, and . . . wow :mellow:

See for yourself:

I don't even care if they are little kids, this shit is terrible. #TEAMREBECCABLACKALLDAY

You don't have to lie...you know this is your first song -_-:lmao: But seriously, I can't stop laughing at this :asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hell no it ain't :lol: I would want someone to remove my voice box if I ever sounded like that, haha.

:asham: I feel you, I listened to it 3 times straight and had tears coming down my face :lmao::asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hell no it ain't :lol: I would want someone to remove my voice box if I ever sounded like that, haha.

:asham: I feel you, I listened to it 3 times straight and had tears coming down my face :lmao::asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's when the girl tried to get "soulful" with it is when I start laughing more :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG!!!! I had NEVER seen this video before, those kids were gettin' it in!!! Especially those little girls doin' the Miley Cyrus booty pop :excited::lmao:

:lmao: I heard it for the first time back in '09 and got ADDICTED to it :lmao: And no one can't tell the lead girl that she ain't the shit :excited:

dance1800.gif

And the thing is people have to nerve to say Willow's songs are too "adult" when these kids songs were out back then -_-