I have been delivered.

Kennita Jo.

My soul hath been slain. You do not realize how much of a fan you are until you see her live. My God. I thought I was a stan before but seeing her live is a whole new light. I'll never watch YouTube clips of her tours again, they're absolute bullshit. That woman is living, breathing, gyrating energy, built to entertain. Not a step out of place, not a beat missed. She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies. Everyone was scalped and de-brained after the first segment alone. She's got enough cunt to turn Charlie Sheen celibate.

The "personal" factor of the tour does make a massive difference, you really feel a connection with her. I was scared I wouldn't be able to see anything but every seat was a good seat. I could even see her facial expressions. I now have huge aspirations to stalk meet her one day. Such an overwhelming experience. :wub:

And Austin, FUCK DC. All that damn traffic and nowhere to park. I had to circle the damn Colonial Parking Garage for two hours waiting for Carl Winslow to let me in. Give me this dump any day.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt the SAME way after my show. :asham:

I dont even want to see anyone else live. Just her. I almost bought tickets to her st louis show an hour ago, Till i read she might be adding a chicago date & others across the U.S.

But I'm still thinking hard about going to her st louis show. I don't even care about going alone...I just have to go...again :lol:

Man, Janet is gonna make my pockets empty. My brother is getting married in may & I'm more concerned about finding Janet tickets, lmfao. Havent even bought my tux yet. OOP!

AND THE TOURBOOK IS GORGEOUS.

I felt the SAME way after my show. :asham:

I dont even want to see anyone else live. Just her. I almost bought tickets to her st louis show an hour ago, Till i read she might be adding a chicago date & others across the U.S.

But I'm still thinking hard about going to her st louis show. I don't even care about going alone...I just have to go...again :lol:

Man, Janet is gonna make my pockets empty. My brother is getting married in may & I'm more concerned about finding Janet tickets, lmfao. Havent even bought my tux yet. OOP!

Whua? Where did you read that?

LMAO. Get a ticket and rent the tux. That way everyone's happy. :cheers:

My soul hath been slain. You do not realize how much of a fan you are until you see her live. My God. I thought I was a stan before but seeing her live is a whole new light. I'll never watch YouTube clips of her tours again, they're absolute bullshit. That woman is living, breathing, gyrating energy, built to entertain. Not a step out of place, not a beat missed. She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies. Everyone was scalped and de-brained after the first segment alone. She's got enough cunt to turn Charlie Sheen celibate.

The "personal" factor of the tour does make a massive difference, you really feel a connection with her. I was scared I wouldn't be able to see anything but every seat was a good seat. I could even see her facial expressions. I now have huge aspirations to stalk meet her one day. Such an overwhelming experience. :wub:

And Austin, FUCK DC. All that damn traffic and nowhere to park. I had to circle the damn Colonial Parking Garage for two hours waiting for Carl Winslow to let me in. Give me this dump any day.

YES ,YES, :lmao: :lmao: you have been blessed :wub:

:excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm so happy you finally got to see her! :wub:

Fanka better not get my hopes up. :umm:

She's amazing!! So amazing I have to go twice.

JANET JACKSON

MAR 31, 2011 at 08:00pm

FOX THEATRE - ST. LOUIS, MO

Seating:

Level Section Row Seat(s)

----- ------- ----- ----------

PIT OP04 5 108-110

Price Type Level Qty Price Fee Cost

--------------- -------- ----- -------- -------- ----------

ADULT 1 2 152.50 15.00 335.00

Delivery method: WILL CALL

==========

Item Cost 335.00

<_<

Total Cost 335.00

Yes! :lmao: Parking ANYWHERE downtown is a bitch. That's why no one does it. Everyone knows it's best to just park at a Metro station and just ride the train in. Traffic, lack of parking, and circling can be a bitch.

It was my first concert EVER. I have been holding out to see Janet first. I was close enough to the stage so that I could see her face, and all of its features. I was maybe 20 feet from the stage with good seats. I literally sang the concert. :mellow: When Janet was singing, I was singing. When MYM came on, I promise you I hit a G6 in head voice. Then when "Escapade" came on, I did another G6 in head voice, and then did a glissando up to C#7 in the whistle register. :mellow:

You really don't know how good the concert was until after the fact. I'm still in shock. My voice is still hoarse. My hearing still isn't functioning fully. You truly don't know how much of a fan you are until after you've seen her live. The bitch did the damn thing. Her dancing was on point. Her sashaying from side to side was on point. Only upset is that she cut out BC and AN(DS). <_< Other than that I was very happy. The tour merchandise was nice. DEAD @ the product placement during parts of the show. They had True You and Number Ones on sale. :lmao: I will forever be a stan. Nobody will ever replace her. -_-

This was me before the show:

george_washington_CoolClips_peop0864.jpg

This was me halfway thru the show:

1048885-1069931-813.jpg

This was me when the show was over:

decapitated-man-clipart.gif

LMFAO. Who you telling? Guess where I spent the night?

article-0-056376B0000005DC-576_468x447.jpg.

Yes! :lmao: Parking ANYWHERE downtown is a bitch. That's why no one does it. Everyone knows it's best to just park at a Metro station and just ride the train in. Traffic, lack of parking, and circling can be a bitch.

Well not everyone. :umm:

It was my first concert EVER. I have been holding out to see Janet first. I was close enough to the stage so that I could see her face, and all of its features. I was maybe 20 feet from the stage with good seats. I literally sang the concert. :mellow: When Janet was singing, I was singing. When MYM came on, I promise you I hit a G6 in head voice. Then when "Escapade" came on, I did another G6 in head voice, and then did a glissando up to C#7 in the whistle register. :mellow:

You really don't know how good the concert was until after the fact. I'm still in shock. My voice is still hoarse. My hearing still isn't functioning fully. You truly don't know how much of a fan you are until after you've seen her live. The bitch did the damn thing. Her dancing was on point. Her sashaying from side to side was on point. Only upset is that she cut out BC and AN(DS). <_< Other than that I was very happy. The tour merchandise was nice. DEAD @ the product placement during parts of the show. They had True You and Number Ones on sale. :lmao: I will forever be a stan. Nobody will ever replace her. -_-

YES!!! LMAO. It's so hard not to, especially during the happier songs; her spirit is something else. When I Get Lonely came on it might as well have been my show. Wendy Williams on my right kept side-eying me because I was so loud.

Absofuckinlutely. I will say this until I die. It's one thing to follow her every move, to know and love everything about her, but seeing her live is a culmination of it all. So far beyond what you even think to expect.

shocked :o

I'm glad y'all had such a good time. Sounds like such an amazing show. :wub:

And I didn't realize it was your first Janet concert, Austin - let alone your first concert ever! She's probably ruined everyone else for you.

Well not everyone. :umm:

:lol: Cracked me up about you driving into DC. Don't do that again!

:wub: LMAO you should go see her when she goes to Georgia or wherever is closest. It'd be so worth it.

I happen to have family up there. :shifty: But it'd be out of the question, I wouldn't have enough money for the trip. :lol:

And I saw Gil within my two hours of circling the Hall/parking garage. He looks a lot younger in person.

I'm glad y'all had such a good time. Sounds like such an amazing show. :wub:

And I didn't realize it was your first Janet concert, Austin - let alone your first concert ever! She's probably ruined everyone else for you.

:lol: Cracked me up about you driving into DC. Don't do that again!

Thank you. :wub:

>_< Trust, I won't LOL.

I happen to have family up there. :shifty: But it'd be out of the question, I wouldn't have enough money for the trip. :lol:

Just gas money. You can use that time to fast for Her. :blush: No one else you know likes Janet?

Archived