I have been delivered.

Kennita Jo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

praise.jpg

It was my first concert EVER. I have been holding out to see Janet first. I was close enough to the stage so that I could see her face, and all of its features. I was maybe 20 feet from the stage with good seats. I literally sang the concert. :mellow: When Janet was singing, I was singing. When MYM came on, I promise you I hit a G6 in head voice. Then when "Escapade" came on, I did another G6 in head voice, and then did a glissando up to C#7 in the whistle register. :mellow:

You really don't know how good the concert was until after the fact. I'm still in shock. My voice is still hoarse. My hearing still isn't functioning fully. You truly don't know how much of a fan you are until after you've seen her live. The bitch did the damn thing. Her dancing was on point. Her sashaying from side to side was on point. Only upset is that she cut out BC and AN(DS). <_< Other than that I was very happy. The tour merchandise was nice. DEAD @ the product placement during parts of the show. They had True You and Number Ones on sale. :lmao: I will forever be a stan. Nobody will ever replace her. -_-

I can only imagine how you actually sounded then :ph34r:

^ :lol:

Another thing I took strong notice of is how varied her crowd is, which speaks volumes. Every gender, race, age, orientation, etc. And not just a few. The crowd was almost fully mixed. It was something else.

I wish. :lol: Nope, just you guys. >_<

How long of a trip would it be? :unsure:

^ :lol:

Another thing I took strong notice of is how varied her crowd is, which speaks volumes. Every gender, race, age, orientation, etc. And not just a few. The crowd was almost fully mixed. It was something else.

I noticed that as well. There was someone representing virtually EVERY demographic. And they were all LIVING for Janet. She had them in the palms of her hands. It was truly a sight to see.

I noticed that as well. There was someone representing virtually EVERY demographic. And they were all LIVING for Janet. She had them in the palms of her hands. It was truly a sight to see.

It really was. People seemingly so different from one another not so different after all. The Rhythm Nation lives!

i cant wait for tuesday.. janet and i get to meet another forum stan :wub: oh and go with hotboy :wub:

u girls jealous :coffee:

You're going to love it! What other stan are you meeting?

LMFAO. Who you telling? Guess where I spent the night?

article-0-056376B0000005DC-576_468x447.jpg.

Well not everyone. :umm:

YES!!! LMAO. It's so hard not to, especially during the happier songs; her spirit is something else. When I Get Lonely came on it might as well have been my show. Wendy Williams on my right kept side-eying me because I was so loud.

Absofuckinlutely. I will say this until I die. It's one thing to follow her every move, to know and love everything about her, but seeing her live is a culmination of it all. So far beyond what you even think to expect.

Are you expected to make a full recovery? :unsure:

:lmao: I shoulda warned you. But in the future, never drive into DC and expect to find parking unless it's a few blocks away from the actual event, or on Sunday. Dare not even consider it during the weekday.

Everyone by my box was all out of their seat in the aisles and shit. :lmao: Luckily I was in a box and didn't have to worry about that. After the concert, it pretty much sealed the fate of who I will be stanning for until time cease to exist. -_-

shocked :o

I'm glad y'all had such a good time. Sounds like such an amazing show. :wub:

And I didn't realize it was your first Janet concert, Austin - let alone your first concert ever! She's probably ruined everyone else for you.

Well it's not really my first concert. I've been to concerts like at church and at school, but it's the first time I've paid to see someone live. And at this point, everyone else is going to pale in comparison. If Jesus himself can't do the "If" breakdown, then he wont even be in the running imo. -_-

I can only imagine how you actually sounded then :ph34r:

The fact that I could hear myself was enough in itself. My voice is pure shit now. I sang the entire concert, and scream whenever she said screamed. I even did a few post-show screams just for closure.

Well it's not really my first concert. I've been to concerts like at church and at school, but it's the first time I've paid to see someone live. And at this point, everyone else is going to pale in comparison. If Jesus himself can't do the "If" breakdown, then he wont even be in the running imo. -_-

Well, yeah, but that's a little different, no? A school concert vs. seeing a superstar live in person. :wub:

I'm praying to Janhova for me to be adding some extra dates so that I too can have her spoil all other concerts for me.

Are you expected to make a full recovery? :unsure:

:lmao: I shoulda warned you. But in the future, never drive into DC and expect to find parking unless it's a few blocks away from the actual event, or on Sunday. Dare not even consider it during the weekday.

Everyone by my box was all out of their seat in the aisles and shit. :lmao: Luckily I was in a box and didn't have to worry about that. After the concert, it pretty much sealed the fate of who I will be stanning for until time cease to exist. -_-

Dr. Finkelstein says that I have permanent brain damage that results in outbursts of "Contro-ol!", sashaying, and If breakdown movements but there's a chance I might make it. :tear:

Ch. Next time I'mma park in Hampton and walk the rest of the way.

Can't blame them though, the seats were tight LOL. I'm surprised you're admitting that there was a possibility you would exchange your stan card for that of a lessor. :umm:

Same here...we had that Rock Band Creed perform in our gym before, but I'm not counting that -_-

Well, yeah, but that's a little different, no? A school concert vs. seeing a superstar live in person. :wub:

I'm praying to Janhova for me to be adding some extra dates so that I too can have her spoil all other concerts for me.

And they weren't really concerts, they were just ppl performing on stage. It was part of homecoming. So I don't really count that because the music is just part of the whole event.

She will, hopefully. -_-

Dr. Finkelstein says that I have permanent brain damage that results in outbursts of "Contro-ol!", sashaying, and If breakdown movements but there's a chance I might make it. :tear:

Ch. Next time I'mma park in Hampton and walk the rest of the way.

Can't blame them though, the seats were tight LOL. I'm surprised you're admitting that there was a possibility you would exchange your stan card for that of a lessor. :umm:

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Because there's an album coming soon and another tour in the works if you ask me. -_- It's gonna get worse.

The seats were tight, but we all had enough space to move around and what not. There was never a possibility that anyone could replace her. -_-

My soul hath been slain. You do not realize how much of a fan you are until you see her live. My God. I thought I was a stan before but seeing her live is a whole new light. I'll never watch YouTube clips of her tours again, they're absolute bullshit. That woman is living, breathing, gyrating energy, built to entertain. Not a step out of place, not a beat missed. She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies. Everyone was scalped and de-brained after the first segment alone. She's got enough cunt to turn Charlie Sheen celibate.

The "personal" factor of the tour does make a massive difference, you really feel a connection with her. I was scared I wouldn't be able to see anything but every seat was a good seat. I could even see her facial expressions. I now have huge aspirations to stalk meet her one day. Such an overwhelming experience. :wub:

And Austin, FUCK DC. All that damn traffic and nowhere to park. I had to circle the damn Colonial Parking Garage for two hours waiting for Carl Winslow to let me in. Give me this dump any day.

I felt the exact same way!!! After each concert (RW and NO), I thought to myself, "Damn. I'm a fuckin STAN!" :asham:

My soul hath been slain. You do not realize how much of a fan you are until you see her live. My God. I thought I was a stan before but seeing her live is a whole new light. I'll never watch YouTube clips of her tours again, they're absolute bullshit. That woman is living, breathing, gyrating energy, built to entertain. Not a step out of place, not a beat missed. She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies. Everyone was scalped and de-brained after the first segment alone. She's got enough cunt to turn Charlie Sheen celibate.

The "personal" factor of the tour does make a massive difference, you really feel a connection with her. I was scared I wouldn't be able to see anything but every seat was a good seat. I could even see her facial expressions. I now have huge aspirations to stalk meet her one day. Such an overwhelming experience. :wub:

And Austin, FUCK DC. All that damn traffic and nowhere to park. I had to circle the damn Colonial Parking Garage for two hours waiting for Carl Winslow to let me in. Give me this dump any day.

:excited::yahoo: :yahoo: soo happy that u got 2 experience Janet live !!!!!!!!

It was my first concert EVER. I have been holding out to see Janet first. I was close enough to the stage so that I could see her face, and all of its features. I was maybe 20 feet from the stage with good seats. I literally sang the concert. :mellow: When Janet was singing, I was singing. When MYM came on, I promise you I hit a G6 in head voice. Then when "Escapade" came on, I did another G6 in head voice, and then did a glissando up to C#7 in the whistle register. :mellow:

You really don't know how good the concert was until after the fact. I'm still in shock. My voice is still hoarse. My hearing still isn't functioning fully. You truly don't know how much of a fan you are until after you've seen her live. The bitch did the damn thing. Her dancing was on point. Her sashaying from side to side was on point. Only upset is that she cut out BC and AN(DS). <_< Other than that I was very happy. The tour merchandise was nice. DEAD @ the product placement during parts of the show. They had True You and Number Ones on sale. :lmao: I will forever be a stan. Nobody will ever replace her. -_-

awww man Janet was yo first !!!!!!! :tear:

Archived