I have been delivered.

Kennita Jo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Because there's an album coming soon and another tour in the works if you ask me. -_- It's gonna get worse.

The seats were tight, but we all had enough space to move around and what not. There was never a possibility that anyone could replace her. -_-

I'm sure we can all take another slaughtering. :wub:

True. -_-

blatin :wub:

Awww. ^_^

About 13 hours. The longest I've driven myself was for just under an hour. :lol:

Oh, shit. :umm: Well if what Fanka said is true, it's likely she'll add one there. It's a much more reasonable place to perform than some of the other places she's done.

My soul hath been slain. You do not realize how much of a fan you are until you see her live. My God. I thought I was a stan before but seeing her live is a whole new light. I'll never watch YouTube clips of her tours again, they're absolute bullshit. That woman is living, breathing, gyrating energy, built to entertain. Not a step out of place, not a beat missed. She didn't snatch wigs. That bitch performed lobotomies. Everyone was scalped and de-brained after the first segment alone. She's got enough cunt to turn Charlie Sheen celibate.

The "personal" factor of the tour does make a massive difference, you really feel a connection with her. I was scared I wouldn't be able to see anything but every seat was a good seat. I could even see her facial expressions. I now have huge aspirations to stalk meet her one day. Such an overwhelming experience. :wub:

And Austin, FUCK DC. All that damn traffic and nowhere to park. I had to circle the damn Colonial Parking Garage for two hours waiting for Carl Winslow to let me in. Give me this dump any day.

Excellent review. I'm hoping like hell that Australia is confirmed, like, today. :wub:

• 3 months later...

:lol:

Will you have better seats this time? ^_^

Yes, but I'm waiting for the leftover VIP seats to be released on the first. I want one of those.

If she's coming here, she'll definitely be in Florida before the tour is over. Because this place... :umm:

Yes, but I'm waiting for the leftover VIP seats to be released on the first. I want one of those.

If she's coming here, she'll definitely be in Florida before the tour is over. Because this place... :umm:

Ooh okay. Good luck! :D

She'd better, because this is getting to be ridiculous. :asham:

Again, in three weeks. :tear: Fucking stoked.

Me too :lol:

I'm seeing her in detroit. Im buying my tickets next week.

OMG. That'd mean I will have spent over 1,000 to see Janet live & travled to two states doing so. :mellow:

Blatin, remove me off of that fucking fake fan list. :rolleyes:

Archived