TIME to get into ya business ....

janetDAYZ

My last date was with an ex too. How weird is that?

The reason why I went out on a date with my ex was because she had moved back in town and wanted to give things a second chance. I can't say I was for it, but I guess I didn't mind it too much. The date was pretty horrible, let's just say that the reasons why we initially broke up were still on full display during the date. I should have known better because our break-up was legit, real justified, and a clear indication that more than likely things weren't going to be rekindled...ever. It's a loooong, crazy story, y'all would be shocked. But I'll save it for another day, :lol:

My last date was with an ex too. How weird is that?

The reason why I went out on a date with my ex was because she had moved back in town and wanted to give things a second chance. I can't say I was for it, but I guess I didn't mind it too much. The date was pretty horrible, let's just say that the reasons why we initially broke up were still on full display during the date. I should have known better because our break-up was legit, real justified, and a clear indication that more than likely things weren't going to be rekindled...ever. It's a loooong, crazy story, y'all would be shocked. But I'll save it for another day, :lol:

This thread is your stage so..PERFORM Jevar :excited:

I started writing this whole thing out, but y'all would seriously not be able to focus on the novel that this would turn out to be :lol:

So I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna make a quick video explaining what happened because I'm actually in the mood to vent about it, I usually never talk about it much to anyone, so y'all better enjoy this haha.

Gimme a few and I record it and put it up on Youtube.

I started writing this whole thing out, but y'all would seriously not be able to focus on the novel that this would turn out to be :lol:

So I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna make a quick video explaining what happened because I'm actually in the mood to vent about it, I usually never talk about it much to anyone, so y'all better enjoy this haha.

:dance:

WERE WAITING :whistle: