What are ur views..I find that ppl have diff opinions on this...

janetDAYZ

"Me time" sounds more like a complete cop out..The ultimate DEATH of a relationship as oppose to a break.... :lol::lol:

A break is a break in the relationship which means you are free pure and simple. Stop making this more complicated than it has to be and pull out your ass and hop on the first dick you see. :dance::dance::dance:

A break is a break in the relationship which means you are free pure and simple. Stop making this more complicated than it has to be and pull out your ass and hop on the first dick you see. :dance::dance::dance:

Not neccessarily...thats the point of this thread..ppl have diff opinions on what "taking a break" is. As you clearly see (in this thread alone) some ppl think you aren't exactly "free". While some think you are. Im on the team you are on actually but not to the extreme of venturing out to sleep with someone else because of a past desire for another...thats not what this is about.

You are always so hung up on this "cheating" thing. Some would say that when you are on break..its NOT cheating.Being on break could entail so many different things. Sometimes ppl do need to date others to see if what they have is truly where they wanna be. Whats the point of "taking a break" if you're not filling the holes that may be in the current relationship you are in. To me a break is to see if plan B (seeing what other fish are in the sea) is a better option than being with the one you've been with.Im not saying its REQUIRED but if it does happen..then so be it. Btw dating and sexing is NOT the same.

Then just break up.. Why would you take a break just to see if there is someone else out there and if not you return. :wtf:

Then just break up.. Why would you take a break just to see if there is someone else out there and if not you return. :wtf:

that's the immature way of not letting go or thinking that someone out there is better if not I'm coming back to you :( (The nerve of some people)

If a relationship calls for a break there is no need to be together just end the relationship

it will just cause more drama when the person finds out that you went on a date with someone or had sex why waste the time and energy

one thing I have noticed about younger gay men they may have everything with that person but always think that the grass is greener on the other side and then :fail: to realize they made a mistake

EVERYTHING is so damn black and white with you ...Is there ever a gray area ....??? Everyone has different methods...whose to say URS is the one thats the solution? Life is NOT always so simple..Different things work for different ppl ..PERIOD

that's the immature way of not letting go or thinking that someone out there is better if not I'm coming back to you :( (The nerve of some people)

If a relationship calls for a break there is no need to be together just end the relationship

it will just cause more drama when the person finds out that you went on a date with someone or had sex why waste the time and energy

one thing I have noticed about younger gay men they may have everything with that person but always think that the grass is greener on the other side and then :fail: to realize they made a mistake

They meet someone and the following week they are in a relationship (so they think). 2 weeks later they break up and suddenly "that's my ex".. :blink:

They meet someone and the following week they are in a relationship (so they think). 2 weeks later they break up and suddenly "that's my ex".. :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i remember asking a guy how him and his ex was together for he was like 2 months I was like :wtf:

guys never take the time to get to know one another why jump into something so quick when the novelty wears off you want to take a break

EVERYTHING is so damn black and white with you ...Is there ever a gray area ....??? Everyone has different methods...whose to say URS is the one thats the solution? Life is NOT always so simple..Different things work for different ppl ..PERIOD

That's why it's better to just keep a sex partner... :whistle: