Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: For me it's one of those songs that you gotta keep listening to over and over on full blast to finally like.

Well I guess its OK, as long as you came around in the end. :good:

Now go download it, because it fell out of the top 10 this week.

Idk if these videos have been posted yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voJmN5dtiwE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP30hW6ph_A&feature=player_embedded

Poor thing, I had a feeling this wouldn't go well. And she has several performances coming up this week, too.

She seems pretty much the same as she did on the Circus tour, IMO. I think she's just so heavily medicated that she's always lethargic.

I know they're planning another tour for her soon, but . . . *sigh.*

I dont really comment on ppls weight, but I think Britney has gotta slim down

I know its probably hard because shes not in the mood etc

but it doesnt look good on her

it doesnt suit her at all

btw,i love how the crowd cheers for her (as if her performance is flawless)...its so much fun

I dont really comment on ppls weight, but I think Britney has gotta slim down

I know its probably hard because shes not in the mood etc

but it doesnt look good on her

it doesnt suit her at all

btw,i love how the crowd cheers for her (as if her performance is flawless)...its so much fun

I think the weight is also likely medication-related. Most psychiatric medicines (or at least a whole lot of them) cause weight gain. I don't know what she's on, ofc, but I think that's a likely culprit rather than just "not being in the mood".

(And I actually think her size is fine, but the costumes look shit).

Are we all blind? Britney is moving just fine. People are so God damn dramatic... mediciations are making her SLOW? WHAT? Rihanna moves 1000x slower in her own performances but do you hear anyone say she is drugged? LMFAO ugh.

Are we all blind? Britney is moving just fine. People are so God damn dramatic... mediciations are making her SLOW? WHAT? Rihanna moves 1000x slower in her own performances but do you hear anyone say she is drugged? LMFAO ugh.

are u 4 real, Slave

or r u just being silly?

Listen, I'm a huge fan, but can you not tell she's just barely dragging herself around?

Maybe you're watching different videos than I am, I don't know.

This place is going to turn into J/X

I can't...

Well I think there are only like 2 people on here who seem to think she's doing great. I'd like a hit of whatever they're on, because I'd sure like to see Britney being apparently so amazing as well.

So delusional. :wacko:

She's moving as slow as old people in nursery homes and those shoes are ugly as hell. Especially, with her big calves.

And the delusions continue

so sad

Well I think there are only like 2 people on here who seem to think she's doing great. I'd like a hit of whatever they're on, because I'd sure like to see Britney being apparently so amazing as well.

77777777.jpg

Archived