Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

The thing that annoys me is that this will probably go unmentioned. The audience applauding that shit are fools. So many artists would get their ass handed to them for performing like that.

Not really...both Rihanna and Katy Perry give way worse performances and they get standing ovations, and those Britney performances would be a major step up for both *points to the recent AMAs and Grammys performances*

The thing that annoys me is that this will probably go unmentioned. The audience applauding that shit are fools. So many artists would get their ass handed to them for performing like that.

You can give them a pass if they were young teenagers.. But these grown ass people clapping for that horrible performance is just :sigh:

Janet has slowed down alot, but the bitch is nearly 50. At 30, Janet was giving us VR tour. :mellow:

A million quick cuts, audience reactions, etc... -_-

I just couldn't with the comments I read. >_<

Not even. Janet can still get down. You really have to see Janet live to understand. But even Janet walks & hand claps are more fierce than what britney was doing. Britney's dancing in circus was better than what she was doing in those vids. WTF kind of meds do they have her on?

Not even. Janet can still get down. You really have to see Janet live to understand.

This. Janet doesn't do as much full-out choreography as she used to, she has a thing for kind of breezing through the less-renown portions. But her energy and hype is better than it has ever been.

Anyway. This is really bad. I don't understand how you can go from being such a great dancer to looking like a drunk cheerleader. Especially when almost everyone is rooting for you. So sad.

This. Janet doesn't do as much full-out choreography as she used to, she has a thing for kind of breezing through the less-renown portions. But her energy and hype is better than it has ever been.

Anyway. This is really bad. I don't understand how you can go from being such a great dancer to looking like a drunk cheerleader. Especially when almost everyone is rooting for you. So sad.

She was never a great dancer.. She will always remain a cheerleader..

She was never a great dancer.. She will always remain a cheerleader..

Absolutely not true. Between the Britney and In The Zone eras she was great. My aunt had an extra ticket to her Onyx Hotel Tour some years ago and invited me. Her dancing was on point.

:mellow:

Better than janet., TVR and AFY tours? :unsure:

Absolutely not true. Between the Britney and In The Zone eras she was great. My aunt had an extra ticket to her Onyx Hotel Tour some years ago and invited me. Her dancing was on point.

Tbh, Britney was always an arm dancer even in her prime.

:mellow:

Better than janet., TVR and AFY tours? :unsure:

Tbh, Britney was always an arm dancer even in her prime.

Yes ma'am. She doesn't go as hard in terms of dancing (granted when the breakdowns and such come, she's on her shit) but she's so much more involved with the crowd and so much more into it. Her hype game nowadays is insane. And personally, I find her interaction and candidness more entertaining than to just sit there and watch her go through the steps for two hours straight.

More often than not but she's gone there before. Especially live.

Yes ma'am. She doesn't go as hard in terms of dancing (granted when the breakdowns and such come, she's on her shit) but she's so much more involved with the crowd and so much more into it. Her hype game nowadays is insane. And personally, I find her interaction and candidness more entertaining than to just sit there and watch her go through the steps for two hours straight.

More often than not but she's gone there before. Especially live.

Yea, I def. agree with that.

Not even. Janet can still get down. You really have to see Janet live to understand. But even Janet walks & hand claps are more fierce than what britney was doing. Britney's dancing in circus was better than what she was doing in those vids. WTF kind of meds do they have her on?

He wouldn't know that...he's a fake Janet stan/fan :sigh:

I've seen Janet live, I know what she brings, she is one of the greats. Janet might not do every routine now, but she interacts with the audience, she hypes up the crowd. She never loses the audience, or her command of the stage.

I randomly looked at the Britney videos because someone posted them on twitter, an literally had to stop myself from making a thread here, because I didn't want to seem like I was hating (as I'm not a Britney fan, and haven't been that nice about her over the years lol). It's sad and also upsetting to me. Sad because she's obviously not capable of being out there performing for whatever reasons. It's upsetting because I see her stans eating this stuff up and it's just bullshit. I didn't see her perform ANY real choreography. No energy. No stage presence. Nothing.