Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is that at one time, she was "talented." Not phenomenally, not better than everyone at anything, but obviously more than what she is now. Enough worth recognizing. I was trying to give examples but you have no familiarity with her work. Examples pretty much only being the In The Zone album because she wrote almost all of it and one of the songs was far beyond anything she's ever done. Yet you're going against what I'm saying and it's hardly an opinion LOL. And you're making me look like a stan in the process, and I'm not even close. :wacko: I'm only defending her because I know she had something in her at one point and that makes this video all the more depressing.

And those people aren't me, believe me.

Honey stan all u want for her. And can you point out where you got that it was YOU who said she's the next Madonna while we are speaking of learning to read shit? And nobody is taking your opinion away from you. I cant stand, never could stand, and never will stand Britney as a performer regardless of what her followers say. I'm also not trying to change your mind about her. Hell I really wish I could see her the way you and her stans see her. But she's not my cup of tea. I dont see her talent.

Ugh I'm not stanning, and touche.

That's all I'm trying to get at really. She's not amazingly talented at anything but she does possess some. Even if to you it's hand choreography and a few well-written tracks, it still existed and it's obviously not here now.

:wub:

whats so wrong with ppl submitting tracks to Britney? Who cares

Nothing wrong with it of course. And she's co-written a good number of tracks over the years, as well as writing a couple on her own. (This album, though, is the first since her debut where she has no writing credits).

Nothing wrong with it of course. And she's co-written a good number of tracks over the years, as well as writing a couple on her own. (This album, though, is the first since her debut where she has no writing credits).

I don't get why people make a big deal about these things. Hell find a good song writer, and if it's a knockout song, give it to me.

I don't get why people make a big deal about these things. Hell find a good song writer, and if it's a knockout song, give it to me.

Yeah, most of the time, I don't even know if an artist has written their own song or not - a good song is a good song. I really only pay attention to writing credits when it comes to my favorite artists.

My point is that at one time, she was "talented." Not phenomenally, not better than everyone at anything, but obviously more than what she is now. Enough worth recognizing. I was trying to give examples but you have no familiarity with her work. Examples pretty much only being the In The Zone album because she wrote almost all of it and one of the songs was far beyond anything she's ever done. Yet you're going against what I'm saying and it's hardly an opinion LOL. And you're making me look like a stan in the process, and I'm not even close. :wacko: I'm only defending her because I know she had something in her at one point and that makes this video all the more depressing.

And those people aren't me, believe me.

Ugh I'm not stanning, and touche.

That's all I'm trying to get at really. She's not amazingly talented at anything but she does possess some. Even if to you it's hand choreography and a few well-written tracks, it still existed and it's obviously not here now.

:wub:

as far I'm concerned when it comes to Britney, I'll listen to her songs, and there are a handfull that I've liked. And if I like it. I'll download it and listen to it until it makes me puke, and that's as far as my interest goes for her.

:w00t: My very first Princess Point!

29zx8r6.jpg

Bitch, i gave u another princess point for another thread...i said i would go back when i had more princess points on hand

btw, ordinarily id give u another princess point for that pic, but ive given u enough already :hmph:

as far I'm concerned when it comes to Britney, I'll listen to her songs, and there are a handfull that I've liked. And if I like it. I'll download it and listen to it until it makes me puke, and that's as far as my interest goes for her.

I respect that. I don't think many people look into her for anything more. I know I don't, which is why I took such surprise at In The Zone because it goes against all the stigmas around her.

Archived