"Britney's Live Shows Slammed"

SonofBaldwin

why does Janet have to dance as hard, or create iconic moves??? albums dont sell as much as b4, so y put in the effort?

who does have iconic dance routines? Neyo??? NO....Chris Brown????No....Ciara???? NO.....so where does dancing hard really get u????

even when Janet didn't dance (American Idol) her performance still went #1 on iTunes which shows that she is just as entertaining when she goes hard as when she doesnt....... hell not even Michael Jackson and Madonna create iconic routines anymore -_-

Thats because Michael has passed on and madonna never did >_<

Xternal, Janet is almost 50 years old. She is human, contrary to the belief of some, not a robot. Have you ever thought that her body can't take the rigorous routines it used to endure. How long do u think she can pussy pop on a headstand? I am grateful that she gives us what she does.

What i saw last week at her concert was a woman that was trying to give the people that paid good money to see her everything that she had. That's more than i can say about this current group of "performers".

Xternal, Janet is almost 50 years old. She is human, contrary to the belief of some, not a robot. Have you ever thought that her body can't take the rigorous routines it used to endure. How long do u think she can pussy pop on a headstand? I am grateful that she gives us what she does.

What i saw last week at her concert was a woman that was trying to give the people that paid good money to see her everything that she had. That's more than i can say about this current group of "performers".

after 25+ years of doing the same routines, she still hits every move, just cuz she doesnt have the fire in her eyes any more doesnt mean a thing.....after performing those songs 100s of times, im pretty sure they become like second nature to her.....and she already as accomplished sooo much, what does she now have to have fire in her eyes for????

the show was FLAWLESS :thumbup:

after 25+ years of doing the same routines, she still hits every move, just cuz she doesnt have the fire in her eyes any more doesnt mean a thing.....after performing those songs 100s of times, im pretty sure they become like second nature to her.....and she already as accomplished sooo much, what does she now have to have fire in her eyes for????

the show was FLAWLESS :thumbup:

I actually saw the the velvet rope tour live and enjoyed up close and personal much more. There was more, as you put it, fire in her eyes this go round imo. There was an energy that i can't even express in words.

why does Janet have to dance as hard, or create iconic moves??? albums dont sell as much as b4, so y put in the effort?

who does have iconic dance routines? Neyo??? NO....Chris Brown????No....Ciara???? NO.....so where does dancing hard really get u????

even when Janet didn't dance (American Idol) her performance still went #1 on iTunes which shows that she is just as entertaining when she goes hard as when she doesnt....... hell not even Michael Jackson and Madonna create iconic routines anymore -_-

FYI, Janet's selling point is her dancing.

I think she could make the dances a bit more interesting despite her age. She still in shape so her age isn't really a factor. Shes still a good performer but I became a fan of her dancing when I was younger. You don't "try" you just do it... tina turner still kicks out a good show even though they are two different performers but you get the point.

I don't want to see the same old routines all the time... like I love janet but sometimes I want something new and different... Its ok to switch it up and try something new.

Pay Xternal no mind, he just wants to be a wet blanket for no reason.

Everyone has been praising Janet's performance from the tour, but he wants to run his mouth, even though it isn't that warranted.

Back to Brit, the fact that she's a shell of herself pushing 30 is sad. But the public is ok with it because the media needs to public to be so.

I remember watching a Fuse promo for Mad Genius: Britney Spears, I was about to fall off my bed.

• Upvote 1

I think she could make the dances a bit more interesting despite her age. She still in shape so her age isn't really a factor. Shes still a good performer but I became a fan of her dancing when I was younger. You don't "try" you just do it... tina turner still kicks out a good show even though they are two different performers but you get the point.

I don't want to see the same old routines all the time... like I love janet but sometimes I want something new and different... Its ok to switch it up and try something new.

You can only talk when you've witness what everyone else has LIVE..

Most fans would get upset if she doesn't do her routines the way they were originally done.

Tina, Madonna and Britney fans don't care because they don't have well known routines.

Britney's 'lifeless' performances slammed

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/88756/watch-britney-spears-perform-femme-fatale-live/

amplifier-240276234-1301324291.jpg?ymDYjxEDLuBaDtzi

Both events were heavy on hair tossing, walking, and half-hearted lip-synching. They were light on live singing, dancing, eye contact, and other traditional elements of live performances. Especially Britney's prime live performances.

:lmao:

:lmao: what i'm saying is that britney cant win for losing her time has come I love the new album they are calling it the fem bot sound

Well, she put on some shitty performances, and people are calling her on it, and that's that.

I think the album will do fine, though.

Ch...

#1: 'Til you or anyone else complaining hit forty-five, save it. Even then, you will not have been touring and training for twenty-five years straight.

#2: You gave your ticket up and didn't see the show. Your criticisms ain't shit, not to mention the severe minority.

#3: Again, if you would have seen the show, there are bits of "new" choreography. Even if not, it's a greatest hits tour, fuck you think she was going to do? Tell Gil to teach her ballet? I don't think so. Regardless, Janet's career is built on those routines, more so than any other artist alive right now. They're iconic. Until the foundation she's built gets knocked down, they're not going anywhere.

Mean-Girls-2.gif

The complaining some of you all do is... something else.

• Upvote 1

Ch...

#1: 'Til you or anyone else complaining hit forty-five, save it. Even then, you will not have been touring and training for twenty-five years straight.

#2: You gave your ticket up and didn't see the show. Your criticisms ain't shit, not to mention the severe minority.

#3: Again, if you would have seen the show, there are bits of "new" choreography. Even if not, it's a greatest hits tour, fuck you think she was going to do? Tell Gil to teach her ballet? I don't think so. Regardless, Janet's career is built on those routines, more so than any other artist alive right now. They're iconic. Until the foundation she's built gets knocked down, they're not going anywhere.

Mean-Girls-2.gif

The complaining some of you all do is... something else.

:excited::lmao:

Oh yeah like I said Janet is wayyyyy ahead of her performance wise. But she doesn't dance hard anymore...

Its odd that during the span of 3 albums their hasn't been any iconic dance routines... to me thats lazy because I know where Janet has been... I like to see people dance hard. Usher disappoints me too and I love them both... but the only people who give me what I really want dance wise right now is Neyo, Chris Brown and Ciara.

I don't wanna hear she has nothing to prove bullshit either its about whats going on NOW.

You don't think all nite, so excited and rock with you are iconic hard hitting routines?

Dude ur just trying to mess. Stop typing.