"Britney's Live Shows Slammed"

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad part is that her fanbase arent teens anymore. The teens have grown up.

My thinking is alot like SonOfBaldiwn in regards to why ppl still eat her bullshit up. Her last tour was her most successful of ALL of her tours...why? Because it was the first tour following her CRAZY episode. The eagerness to attend a britney concert seems to be less about Britney (the performer) and more about Britney (the CELEBRITY). They just wanted to be in the same room with the bitch that had been the LEAD STORY in the news...the bitch that shaved her head..the bitch that was attacking the paps with umbrellas..the bitch that let a baby sit in her lap while driving. They wanted to see this FREAK SHOW IN PERSON! They could careless about ANYTHING else.

My thinking is alot like SonOfBaldiwn in regards to why ppl still eat her bullshit up. Her last tour was her most successful of ALL of her tours...why? Because it was the first tour following her CRAZY episode. The eagerness to attend a britney concert seems to be less about Britney (the performer) and more about Britney (the CELEBRITY). They just wanted to be in the same room with the bitch that had been the LEAD STORY in the news...the bitch that shaved her head..the bitch that was attacking the paps with umbrellas..the bitch that let a baby sit in her lap while driving. They wanted to see this FREAK SHOW IN PERSON! They could careless about ANYTHING else.

A strange way to waste money but hey its there thing... I think though that people are growing tired of her bullshit performances... Shes honestly been performing like that for years and media just ignored it for the most part.

A strange way to waste money but hey its there thing... I think though that people are growing tired of her bullshit performances... Shes honestly been performing like that for years and media just ignored it for the most part.

But her celebrity has overshadowed "the artist". Her celebrity has created a whole nother interest. Thats why everything she touches turns to gold because its a whole nother beast driving that Britney vehicle right now. This is the kind of shit labels live for!! Massive revenue with little work. Im not sure if ppl are finally snapping out of the "Britney is AMAZING" shit tho. I am glad to see the media taking much deserved shots at her tho. Its been LOOOONG overdue.

But her celebrity has overshadowed "the artist". Her celebrity has created a whole nother interest. Thats why everything she touches turns to gold because its a whole nother beast driving that Britney vehicle right now. This is the kind of shit labels live for!! Massive revenue with little work. Im not sure if ppl are finally snapping out of the "Britney is AMAZING" shit tho. I am glad to see the media taking much deserved shots at her tho. Its been LOOOONG overdue.

I honestly think shes a nice person though. She just a puppet and surrounded by yes people... I bet she doesn't even look at her performances... If she did I think she would know something doesn't seem right.

I loved her performance at the mtv awards when she performed the slave for you song... too bad she can't get that confidence back... I just wish she would fix her fucking weave it seems like her hair is always a mess.

I honestly think shes a nice person though. She just a puppet and surrounded by yes people... I bet she doesn't even look at her performances... If she did I think she would know something doesn't seem right.

I loved her performance at the mtv awards when she performed the slave for you song... too bad she can't get that confidence back... I just wish she would fix her fucking weave it seems like her hair is always a mess.

I'm saying!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't give a shit who praising what its my fucking opinion and if you don't like it ignore it. Not bashing Janet but she doesn't dance as hard as she used to when I became a fan. We all became fans of Janet for different reasons and I refuse to be some mindless person with no opinion. I Don't like her current style of dancing I still enjoy her music though get over it.

I gave up my ticket to a friend most of my friends who liked janet were at the ny show and they gave me their HONEST opinion about it. I heard it was decent but she didn't really dance hard. Usher and a few others are guilty of this too just because I like something or someone doesn't mean I will stan for them. When I seen the youtube thing I wasn't really excited which is one of the reasons I gave up the ticket.

Britney is a horrible dancer but I honestly feel she doesn't want to do it anymore her record label is pushing her I believe. She can get away with it because her fans don't care which is stupid to me.

did u go to the RWY tour? cuz if u did just know that Janet danced just as hard on this tour as she did for RWY.....and i havent seen her dance with that much passion since the RN tour........

they may have said she didn't dance hard b/c of the opening....she had on extra high heels, so its kinda hard to do the Pleasure Principle in heels.....so she was excused, but once she took off those heels, she was hitting every move

did u go to the RWY tour? cuz if u did just know that Janet danced just as hard on this tour as she did for RWY.....and i havent seen her dance with that much passion since the RN tour........

they may have said she didn't dance hard b/c of the opening....she had on extra high heels, so its kinda hard to do the Pleasure Principle in heels.....so she was excused, but once she took off those heels, she was hitting every move

Janet canceled his date :lol:

It wasn't the heels. Janet can move in some heels. Just look at her Oprah performance of "Nasty". I think Janet was just trying something new.

Anyways, her show was great. Xternal you missed out. It just not about how she dances, but its her overall stage presence that will have you at awe. I'm traveling 5 hours to see her AGAIN. thats just how great Janet is.

Janet canceled his date :lol:

It wasn't the heels. Janet can move in some heels. Just look at her Oprah performance of "Nasty". I think Janet was just trying something new.

Anyways, her show was great. Xternal you missed out. It just about how she dances, but its her overall stage presence that will have you at awe. I'm traveling 5 hours to see her AGAIN. thats just how great Janet is.

So what you wanna be shady now fanka cuz she canceled philly :angry:

Good for you fanka... <_<

They bought me a tour book I love it... Honestly I don't have regrets about not going I wasn't in the mood that day to be around alot of gay people. I hope she comes out with it on dvd but thats wishful thinking lol.

So what you wanna be shady now fanka cuz she canceled philly :angry:

Good for you fanka... <_<

They bought me a tour book I love it... Honestly I don't have regrets about not going I wasn't in the mood that day to be around alot of gay people. I hope she comes out with it on dvd but thats wishful thinking lol.

Sorry boo :lol: But Janet & Philly are bad luck. She's always postponing shit there. :lol:

People of ALL backgrouds was there. It was actually a beautiful thing. Took me a moment to take it all in.

when did Janet EVER dooooo a back flip?

btw Janet performs way better than she did in the Control era.

Nasty music video and Grammys 1987. Assistance or not, she did it in heels.

BTW, you're delusional to even say such bullshit.

Archived