"Britney's Live Shows Slammed"

SonofBaldwin

"I Just Cant Stop Loving You" ..Mike was tryna show out vocally :mellow: That was the first time I've heard Mike in a long time really take me somewhere vocally in terms of LIVE vocals.

He sounded really good. MJ's best live vocals were def. during the Bad era. Have you seen his Yokohama concert in 1987?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sounded really good. MJ's best live vocals were def. during the Bad era. Have you seen his Yokohama concert in 1987?

Yep ..a couple of days ago..I was on my MJ nite watching clips from all his tours -the Bad era in particular since it was the least familiar to me of all his tour. THe VICTORY tour with his brothers had some vocals that I've never heard Mike do either..I was like.. Mike? :unsure: He was showin out then too. :lol:

Yep ..a couple of days ago..I was on my MJ nite watching clips from all his tours -the Bad era in particular since it was the least familiar to me of all his tour. THe VICTORY tour with his brothers had some vocals that I've never heard Mike do either..I was like.. Mike? :unsure: He was showin out then too. :lol:

I've seen bits and pieces of the Victory tour, but never a full show (I think they're bootleg videos circulating throughout the MJ fan community).

Bad tour >>> The rest of the flops. :coffee:

He was 100% live and killing it each and every night! :coffee: Unfortunately, it was probably with that tour that he damaged his voice which prevented him from doing it 100% live during future tours (Though that is no excuse for the lipsync foolery that took place during the HIStory tour -_- )

Okay! :lmao: You should check out the Triumph tour too. He was doing all sorts of high kicks, twirls and shit while still ad-libbing and hitting notes.

I've seen bits and pieces of the Victory tour, but never a full show (I think they're bootleg videos circulating throughout the MJ fan community).

Bad tour >>> The rest of the flops. :coffee:

He was 100% live and killing it each and every night! :coffee: Unfortunately, it was probably with that tour that he damaged his voice which prevented him from doing it 100% live during future tours (Though that is no excuse for the lipsync foolery that took place during the HIStory tour -_- )

a mess

All that matters to me is that she is snatching the wigs off the current ones. As long as she's better then nothing else should matter. There is no point comparing her now to her of 15 years ago.

The same goes for her music. I consider whether 'discipline' is better than the albums of the time not albums from 25 years ago..in which case 'discipline' was a great album.

However saying that there is a part of me that knows that for her it wasn't a great album. But when I'm stanning in front of the enemies it's a different matter.

Archived