Beyonce's New Look??????

DJ Y2K Malone™

I'm sorry, and I ain't even going to debate this because I ain't even digging at Janet , i'm just saying EXACTLY what I see. Janet looks good for her age, very but to say she looks as young as Beyonce ... When I examine a face I examine a fresh face, not hair and make-up

janet-jackson-300x400.jpg

Beyonce could never... :coffee:

and that's not even a "good" photo of Janet with no makeup...STILL slaying. :coffee:

When will the girls learn? :sigh:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janet-jackson-300x400.jpg

Beyonce could never... :coffee:

and that's not even a "good" photo of Janet with no makeup...STILL slaying. :coffee:

When will the girls learn? :sigh:

She has got make-up on here , just abit

You all need to stop letting $8,000 dolla make-up sessions decieve you when these celebs take those glamour photos on red carpets

She has got make-up on here , just abit

You all need to stop letting $8,000 dolla make-up sessions decieve you when these celebs take those glamour photos on red carpets

Again, just a bit...and STILL looks more "fresh face" than Beyonce in any photo of her with little to no make up..

Case Closed. :coffee:

You can take off your wig and leave it as you exit the thread. :coffee:

I'm sorry, and I ain't even going to debate this because I ain't even digging at Janet , i'm just saying EXACTLY what I see. Janet looks good for her age, very but to say she looks as young as Beyonce ... When I examine a face I examine a fresh face, not hair and make-up

-_- Some of these kids be pushing it. :sigh:

He's allowed back in as long as he can control himself.

I'm worried about him :tear:. I think the sermon should dedicate a special section just for him this week. We need to perform an excorcism.

Though I appreciate TOF's stamnism I think for his own safety and our wellbeing he have his seat from church revoked this week too. His medication is clearly not working.

Henri has already arranged him a seat in the out house around back.

Hotboy mentioned we need to do a Janexorcism for him. At the time I didn't agree, but now...

He's acting up too much :(! He's convinced he's dewiggifying people when all the while he's whipping his back and forth

el5hna.gif

Archived