Beyonce's New Look??????

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are gonna have to try harder because Beyonce looks way older.......she looks like a damn sea hag in that picture.

jjackson4.jpg

Photo-of-the-Day-Janet-Jackson-2010-05-22-300x400.jpg

Janet has barely aged in the last 16 years........even now she doesn't look older than beyonce :filenails:

Thank you... :coffee:

Austineisha, you can also take off your wig and leave it as you exit the thread. ^_^

I'm worried about him :tear:. I think the sermon should dedicate a special section just for him this week. We need to perform an excorcism.

Hotboy mentioned we need to do a Janexorcism for him. At the time I didn't agree, but now...

He's acting up too much :(! He's convinced he's dewiggifying people when all the while he's whipping his back and forth

el5hna.gif

Don't insult Willow :umm: I'll see what I can do -_-

Applying her song to him is an insult. Applying any song to him is an insult to the artist -_-

We should apply some Hagdogga to him then :filenails:

As long as it's not "Vogue" :wub:

Or Frozen, Like A Virgin and Papa Don't Preach. Or anything from Celebration :ph34r:

Both of you did WAAAY more than what was required! :rolleyes:

Paul and TOF ..ya'll doin the most but what I will say is I don't think Beyonce will age as gracefully as Janet.

Absolutely not.

And people forget that Janet has gained and rapidly lost massive amounts of weight twice in recent years. That ages most people tenfold. Yet the only thing it has significantly affected is her neck.

Absolutely not.

And people forget that Janet has gained and rapidly lost massive amounts of weight twice in recent years. That ages most people tenfold. Yet the only thing it has significantly affected is her neck.

I'm already starting to see Tina Knowles when I look at Bee...just a tad >_<

Archived