So who all hasn't returned to this forum yet?

LyricalLesson

:lol: :lol: You got into it with Roc? How come y'all don't like him, I always thought he was hilarious and witty. He needs to get back on here.

I love Rochester :blush: (my nickname for him :lol: )

Roc got dragged and snatched when he attempted to stan for his fav flop bitch Madonna. He chose the wrong time to stan and some members let him have it. lol

...As I said before, of course I have nothing to do with it. :shifty:

Roc got dragged and snatched when he attempted to stan for his fav flop bitch Madonna. He chose the wrong time to stan and some members let him have it. lol

You know it was initiated by you :lmao: There was one good thing out of it...I blessed you all with that wig snatching gif B)

:lmao: ah, I see. I knew his love for either Madonna or Gaga would be the forum death of him :lol: I'm playin. Hopefully he brushes it off and makes a return.

You know it was initiated by you :lmao: There was one good thing out of it...I blessed you all with that wig snatching gif B)

I had nothing to do with it. I was merely a spectator....and the forums been closed so you can't prove a thing. :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ that gif. It fit so perfectly with the snatching that was taking place. :lol: Poor Rochester's wig. :tear:

:lmao: ah, I see. I knew his love for either Madonna or Gaga would be the forum death of him :lol: I'm playin. Hopefully he brushes it off and makes a return.

When will the girls learn to keep their love for random flop bitches off of this forum. :sigh: We're here for Janhova and Janhova ONLY. All the other flops can have a seat. :coffee:

I had nothing to do with it. I was merely a spectator....and the forums been closed so you can't prove a thing. :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ that gif. It fit so perfectly with the snatching that was taking place. :lol: Poor Rochester's wig. :tear:

Well I was gonna say you tried to be nice and offer him a new wig, but since the forum is closed I can't prove that you were nice :excited:

janet15173.gif

Once yall started going at him, I downloaded that video and made that gif -_-

Well I was gonna say you tried to be nice and offer him a new wig, but since the forum is closed I can't prove that you were nice :excited:

janet15173.gif

Once yall started going at him, I downloaded that video and made that gif -_-

I'm always nice...bitch. Everyone on the forum knows and loves me as the kind and gentle soul that I am. :blush:

...and if you would've sent me a working link, I could make gifs during the course of threads. <_<

You can have one by yourself B)

Don't blame me because you didn't click on the right link after it googled it for you :coffee:

What would be the point of having a battle by myself? :rolleyes: ...and you're obviously scared because you know you would lose. :coffee:

YOU SHOULD'VE SENT ME THE FUCKING LINK INSTEAD OF LMGTFY!!! :angry:

...Yes, I'm a bit mad. :umm:

What would be the point of having a battle by myself? :rolleyes: ...and you're obviously scared because you know you would lose. :coffee:

YOU SHOULD'VE SENT ME THE FUCKING LINK INSTEAD OF LMGTFY!!! :angry:

...Yes, I'm a bit mad. :umm:

Because it would be lame of us to repost the same videos we did last time :sigh: So go ahead...have fun ^_^

kma.gif

But I even told you to send me the videos and time so I could make them for you along with if they should be slow, normal or fast...I have yet to receive them :coffee:

Because it would be lame of us to repost the same videos we did last time :sigh: So go ahead...have fun ^_^

kma.gif

But I even told you to send me the videos and time so I could make them for you along with if they should be slow, normal or fast...I have yet to receive them :coffee:

Yeah, you scared. :coffee:

I haven't had the time to send them to you. :rolleyes: ...besides you probably weren't gonna do them anyway. :umm:

As I said, have fun ^_^

So basically you weren't gonna make them yourself :coffee: Yes I was :mellow: I've made gifs for other folks before :rolleyes:

How could I make them myself when the fucking link you sent me didn't work? :rolleyes: Think Henrietta...think! :sigh: Well I always forget you offered, and I haven't even really looked for any vids I think would make good gifs. lol

But you took the time to hit the quote button. :coffee:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conflict+of+interest

http://www.nobodygivesashit.com

:coffee:

How could I make them myself when the fucking link you sent me didn't work? :rolleyes: Think Henrietta...think! :sigh: Well I always forget you offered, and I haven't even really looked for any vids I think would make good gifs. lol

As I said the link worked...didn't it google it for you? YES! :coffee: Well when you find some, send them :coffee: