Chef Slo

SloLove

So i've started to learn how to cook, Only meal I could prepare before was a breakfast dish, of course because thats my favorite meal of the day. But now that away from mother I had to learn. I bought G.Garvin "Dining In" cook book....and I must say Im totally enjoying this...I have honestly never in my life prepared a dinner dish, not even boiled rice...lol But this man's recipes are so easy and fun...I feel sexy in the kitchen. Those of you who follow me on twitter or on my facebook page have seen the meals i've prepared from the book

The dishes I've prepared thus far...

1. Grilled pork chops with warm apple butter

2. Chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes

On todays menu we will be having...Pan-seared snapper with goat cheese gnocchi and saffron broth

I would post pics but they are on this computer but you can follow me on twitter wrabbit1 or facebook me

Good for you! I need to do the same. I'm a pretty good cook when I put in the effort. I just need to do a lot more of it.

i never realized how much fun it could be...i've been apron shopping all morning online...looking for something to fit my personality...all the ladies at work say there's nothing more sexier than a man that can cook...lol

I found a couple i like, they read....

1. I turn grills on

2.caution: extremely hot (for when i cook naked with just the apron on...sexy mood)

3.My grill is hotter than yours

4. i like cougars...medium rare (im attracted to woman in their 40's...men too i guess since my bf is 40...lmao)

5. kiss the cook (I like to flirt)

6. Grill Sergeant (lol i was in the military)

I say go with the cougar one. :lol:

No. 5 reminds me of a great line from Will & Grace, when Jack comes home from shopping and shows Grace what he bought. He pulls out an apron that says "KISS THE COOK". Grace says, "That's cute, 'kiss the cook'", and Jack looks at it closer and says, "Cook? :huh:"

:lmao:

lol...i remember that one...yeah i really do like number 5 too

So i've started to learn how to cook, Only meal I could prepare before was a breakfast dish, of course because thats my favorite meal of the day. But now that away from mother I had to learn. I bought G.Garvin "Dining In" cook book....and I must say Im totally enjoying this...I have honestly never in my life prepared a dinner dish, not even boiled rice...lol But this man's recipes are so easy and fun...I feel sexy in the kitchen. Those of you who follow me on twitter or on my facebook page have seen the meals i've prepared from the book

The dishes I've prepared thus far...

1. Grilled pork chops with warm apple butter

2. Chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes

On todays menu we will be having...Pan-seared snapper with goat cheese gnocchi and saffron broth

I would post pics but they are on this computer but you can follow me on twitter wrabbit1 or facebook me

Im a cook, I love to cook and im VERY good at it, that said, have you prepared a dish and found yourself impressed?

I found a couple i like, they read....

1. I turn grills on

2.caution: extremely hot (for when i cook naked with just the apron on...sexy mood)

3.My grill is hotter than yours

4. i like cougars...medium rare (im attracted to woman in their 40's...men too i guess since my bf is 40...lmao)

5. kiss the cook (I like to flirt)

6. Grill Sergeant (lol i was in the military)

That explains the "No sir" all the time