Chef Slo

SloLove

Have you seen that movie with Merylsus Streep as Julia Childs?

Well Amy Adams was recreating her recipes and stuff..you just learning how to cook and she was too.. :shifty:

ah ok...saw the previews but never saw the movie...lol is that what yall be meaning when yall keep talking bout tea in almost every thread

ah ok...saw the previews but never saw the movie...lol is that what yall be meaning when yall keep talking bout tea in almost every thread

LOL..you know how the English people used to gather round for tea and cake..well that's what "tea" is..they be gossiping about everything and everybody.. :lmao:

LOL..you know how the English people used to gather round for tea and cake..well that's what "tea" is..they be gossiping about everything and everybody.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: omg yall freakin stupid...thats funny...lol so tea is gossip?...smh

dont toy with my emotions...and when did you change your forum name?...if it werent for your pic i would have no idea who you were

im not playing i make my pies fresh 2 none of that canned sweet potatoes mess >_<