Chef Slo

SloLove

im just learning myself...im brand new at it, its a lot easier than i thought

cooking is a labor of love, you take your time with it, make sure everything is ready when needed, time things so everything finishes around the same time, don't go too fast, don't go too slow. Pay attention, a lot of cooks just throw something on and pay it no mind, that's not good. Your cooking does look like you're aiming for high class fare so do you. :thumbup:

cooking is a labor of love, you take your time with it, make sure everything is ready when needed, time things so everything finishes around the same time, don't go too fast, don't go too slow. Pay attention, a lot of cooks just throw something on and pay it no mind, that's not good. Your cooking does look like you're aiming for high class fare so do you. :thumbup:

I GET ALL MY RECIPES FROM G.GARVIN "DINING IN" COOK BOOK...OR PUBLIX GROCERY STORE

• 3 months later...

I'm so hungry now haha.

Don't you just love cookin? I can seriously get so into cooking a dish that I just totally forget about whats going on around me.

I actually enjoy it...especially considering just a year ago I couldn't boil water lol

I recently made this...Chicken Calypso with island peas and rice...The punch is tropical punch with ginger-ale and fresh limes...the bomb digity

securedownload-5.jpg

securedownload-4.jpg

yo presentation is on point, I googled the chicken recipe, looked different from yours, but grilling is my shit so yours looks on point. :thumbup: OH I just got a Black and Decker rice steamer the rice comes out perfect, you should try that, I mean like restaurant perfect rice :excited:

yo presentation is on point, I googled the chicken recipe, looked different from yours, but grilling is my shit so yours looks on point. :thumbup: OH I just got a Black and Decker rice steamer the rice comes out perfect, you should try that, I mean like restaurant perfect rice :excited:

Cool...this was my first time making non microwave rice lol