sneak preview : Britney Till The World Ends (video)

DJ Y2K Malone™

Should have been her first single instead of HIAM, now that I've heard the album HIAM shouldn't have even been a single

Basically. :good:

But HIAM would have had to have been released because along with BFB, it was one of the only songs on the album with single potential. The album is good pop music, but sonically doesn't have a lot of songs i could picture on the radio. Circus was more radio friendly.

Basically. :good:

But HIAM would have had to have been released because along with BFB, it was one of the only songs on the album with single potential. The album is good pop music, but sonically doesn't have a lot of songs i could picture on the radio. Circus was more radio friendly.

yea if she released BFB IDK what else could come afterwards. Maybe Inside out, other than that i don't see any other singles

I'm still mad "Get Naked (I got a Plan) and Toy Soldier weren't released from Blackout

I'm still mad "Get Naked (I got a Plan) and Toy Soldier weren't released from Blackout

That was is my JAM!!!!!! :excited::dance:

Blackout was ahead of its time. it would have done so much better in todays musical climate, now that electro pop has taken over at radio. "Why should I be sad" whould have been a great little summer jam as well. But her mind wasn't right. Thats to bad, because artistically that was her peak.

That was is my JAM!!!!!! :excited::dance:

Blackout was ahead of its time. it would have done so much better in todays musical climate, now that electro pop has taken over at radio. "Why should I be sad" whould have been a great little summer jam as well. But her mind wasn't right. Thats to bad, because artistically that was her peak.

Yeah so ahead of it time, a time when farting is no.1 on the charts. That would be never.

As with all her recent videos she looks so out of place and they can't hide her amateur movement no matter how many times they flash the screen away from her.

Big Fail again.

The song is just nothing. It's crap.

Ugh.

I think they have to cut/flash/slo-mo/speed-it-up/edit the fuck out of videos to make it look like Britney is actually dancing.

:coffee:

Well, two versions of the video are going to be released - one of which is an all-dance version. So it should be interesting. :lol:

Archived