Where is the vulgar and sexually charged

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna need to see an xtube video of this...you know... just to make sure your story is true. It's purely for research purposes. :ph34r:

Thats my fantasy to make an xtube video with a ski mask on... I made a sex vid before but my dude deleted it because he got scared... you couldnt see our faces.. though just a dick plowing some ass :(

Yeah Same Here LOL

Yes, I'll have the vid on repeat for at least an hour..again, purely for research purposes. :ph34r:

Thats my fantasy to make an xtube video with a ski mask on... I made a sex vid before but my dude deleted it because he got scared... you couldnt see our faces.. though just a dick plowing some ass :(

One of my ex's wanted to make an xtube vid. I said "HELL NO" lol Maybe one day I'll change my mind :whistle:

Yes, I'll have the vid on repeat for at least an hour..again, purely for research purposes. :ph34r:

One of my ex's wanted to make an xtube vid. I said "HELL NO" lol Maybe one day I'll change my mind :whistle:

Its nothing wrong with doing one.... just make sure that face is covered.. I would love to get feedback on me and my dudes fuck sessions

Its nothing wrong with doing one.... just make sure that face is covered.. I would love to get feedback on me and my dudes fuck sessions

No, that's not for me. Well not uploading a vid on xtube anyway...lol I would make a vid with someone I trusted though (it would be just for us though) I don't need a couple thousand people giving me feedback about my sex sessions. :lol:

I say go for it again :dance:

but yeah i had made a few back n da day lol