Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its already been bad but this is an ALL TIME LOW...a body double for what you are suppose to be known for, which is DANCING?

Dancewise, she just str8 up Milli Vanilli'ed us!

This is unacceptable in so many ways its not even funny. I'd prefer her to look a hot mess dancing than to actually get a body double to FOOL the public. Thats PURE FUCKERY,right there.

Britney doesn't have iconic routines. She has iconic outfits (School girl outfit, S4U outfit, etc.)

THat was what I was thinking, but didn't say at.

It's never been her dancing that was memorable, more the outfits like the Oops catsuit.

But she doesn't appear to even have that now. Maybe that's why her awful dancing is so obvious now.

Inspired...or copied to try and 'convince' public that its 'old britney again'.

Marketing tricks honey. Marketing tricks. :yep:

lol

Either way, kinda lame that she is homaging one of her old videos only 10 years in lol.

She's done it with other videos - Womanizer had references to Toxic, HIAM had references to several of her old videos (and actually showed many of them :lol:). Any Britney fan recognizes it instantly, so it's hardly a trick.

Britney doesn't have iconic routines. She has iconic outfits (School girl outfit, S4U outfit, etc.)

Yes, definitely iconic looks more than anything else. The only routine I remember catching on with some people was the "Oops" one.

You know whats funny though? When Milli Vanilli got caught lip syncing and basically being frauds they were pretty much laughed into oblivion. This bitch? Caught not singing, not dancing, not ANYTHING and her delusional fans keep supporting her.

WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING HER?

:asham:

The double is only in the video for a few seconds - people are acting like it's for the whole video, or that the double did all the dancing. :lol: It's hardly the first time someone has used a body double in a music video. I'd rather she hadn't, but it isn't that serious.

You know whats funny though? When Milli Vanilli got caught lip syncing and basically being frauds they were pretty much laughed into oblivion. This bitch? Caught not singing, not dancing, not ANYTHING and her delusional fans keep supporting her.

I pretty much tweeted something VERY similar to this on twitter about 30 mins ago :lol:

lol they got Milli Vanilli because they didn't even sing on their own albums

The double is only in the video for a few seconds - people are acting like it's for the whole video, or that the double did all the dancing. :lol:It's hardly the first time someone has used a body double in a music video. I'd rather she hadn't, but it isn't that serious.

but have they used the body double for DANCING is the question.

lol they got Milli Vanilli because they didn't even sing on their own albums

Yeah, Milli Vanilli weren't in trouble for lip-synching . . . they were in trouble because they were lip-synching to vocals that weren't even theirs. I don't think anyone can claim that with Britney - they'd have chosen someone with a better voice. :asham:

skool us ..

Just off the top of my head, I know that in *NSYNC's "Pop" video, all of Joey's dancing is done by the choreographer, Wade Robson, as Joey had a knee injury. And Geri Halliwell used a dancing double in her "It's Raining Men" video.

And, literally, the double in this video is used for less than 5 seconds. It's not like she's doing everything. :lol:

Just off the top of my head, I know that in *NSYNC's "Pop" video, all of Joey's dancing is done by the choreographer, Wade Robson, as Joey had a knee injury. And Geri Halliwell used a dancing double in her "It's Raining Men" video.

And, literally, the double in this video is used for less than 5 seconds. It's not like she's doing everything. :lol:

The deceit in the first place is the problem :umm: I can understand using them because of injuries but other than that .. :fail:

Archived