Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about!

Ur comments make perfect sense!

It's the people that read them that can't comprehend them

Okay good . . . sometimes I just get so tired and yet keep responding and I can't remember what I said before and then I get confused. :lol:

Okay good . . . sometimes I just get so tired and yet keep responding and I can't remember what I said before and then I get confused. :lol:

Well that's the part I don't get

I don't know why u keep responding

You say you dont defend everything in relation to Brit but I have YET to see you call her out on anything because it all resorts back to her being a medicated bitch..so you "understand" as to why she cant deliver. That seems to be the core of all your arguments.

and her knee injury. :lol:

Stans... :wacko:

Speaking for myself, this thread is the only time I have EVER mentioned her knee injury as a possible explanation for something, and I'm not the one who brought it up.

Nor am I a stan. Of anyone.

But you were sooo quick to jump on that excuse when it came up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: talk about a scapegoat

Speaking for myself, this thread is the only time I have EVER mentioned her knee injury as a possible explanation for something, and I'm not the one who brought it up.

Nor am I a stan. Of anyone.

Yet you had no problem bringing up Janet's past injuries to defend Britney's bad knee... :asham:

But you were sooo quick to jump on that excuse when it came up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: talk about a scapegoat

No, I simply responded that just because the injury happened several years ago doesn't mean it doesn't still affect her, because people were acting as if the thought that an old injury might still cause her problems would be ludicrous.

I've said I don't know if she still has problems with her knee, or if that contributed at all to the use of the double in the video. Overall, I think it has very little to do with her performance issues these days.

What are u even talking about?

Secondly, did u ever think that maybe rehearsal and showtime are @ different times...meaning, on one day she could be fine. and the next day, she may be feeling lethargic...not to mention what time who meds may kick in

many people have better or worse performances than their rehearsals...so many different factors are @ play @ each time wacko.gif

Hold on my little one... :lol:

This is not just recent comparison..this goes waaay back to the Circus Tour. She was actually MURDERING the choreography in rehearsals for that tour but when the tour came you didn't see ONE show where she gave you that energy. So this shit about some days her energy picks up and other days its goes south..FALLS FLAT!

Yet you had no problem bringing up Janet's past injuries to defend Britney's bad knee... :asham:

I was simply using Janet as an example to say that injuries can cause problems in things. I didn't even mention her past injuries - I was talking about her apparent current injuries, which you said are nonexistent and are just Janet being lazy.

Janet has injuries that act up for her and have lately caused her to cut songs from shows- should she retire too?

I'm not sure how many concerts you been to but Janet has always cuts songs going back to the RN tour..

I don't know why fans are acting like this is something new.. :sigh:

Hold on my little one... :lol:

This is not just recent comparison..this goes waaay back to the Circus Tour. She was actually MURDERING the choreography in rehearsals for that tour but when the tour came you didn't see ONE show where she gave you that energy. So this shit about some days her energy picks up and other days its goes south..FALLS FLAT!

You actually just answered ur own question

How far apart are rehearsals and the tour

Maybe she exhausted herself out by the time the tour came

No, I simply responded that just because the injury happened several years ago doesn't mean it doesn't still affect her, because people were acting as if the thought that an old injury might still cause her problems would be ludicrous.

I've said I don't know if she still has problems with her knee, or if that contributed at all to the use of the double in the video. Overall, I think it has very little to do with her performance issues these days.

Then why are you so against the idea that maybe she was being lazy and couldn't deliver on the dance routine so therefore they had to use the body double? :blink: You are so HELL BENT on there being a legitimate reason as to why she had one. Maybe because she's not capable. Ever thought of that???

I'm not sure how many concerts you been to but Janet has always cuts songs going back to the RN tour..

I know a lot of artists, Janet included, usually add or drop a song here or there as setlist changes are made, especially on different legs of the tour - but is it really that common for her to just leave out 4 or 5 songs on the occasional night?

I was simply using Janet as an example to say that injuries can cause problems in things. I didn't even mention her past injuries - I was talking about her apparent current injuries, which you said are nonexistent and are just Janet being lazy.

I didn't say they were non-existent. I just said that I don't think a injury is the reason for the song cuts.

It's because Janet is cutting at least 3 songs each night now.

Then why are you so against the idea that maybe she was being lazy and couldn't deliver on the dance routine so therefore they had to use the body double? :blink: You are so HELL BENT on there being a legitimate reason as to why she had one. Maybe because she's not capable. Ever thought of that???

I think it's entirely possible she couldn't do the routine, for whatever reason. It's absolutely clear to me that her dancing capabilities are minimal at this point. My main point is that I don't see why 2 quick shots in the video using a double are such a big deal. I don't see it as being one. You're the one who finds it so important to determine legitimate reasons. I think it's all a mountain out of a molehill.

Archived