Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

5xWIc.png

Britney Spears barely danced in her new music video. The choreography was so basic and simple that they could have been executed by a five-year-old. So why exactly was a body double needed? It’s not like she was doing anything flexible or gymnastic-inspired. The only thing I can think of is laziness being the main culprit. If part of a routine requires more effort and energy, the double was obviously used. Those pesky detectives over at ONTD have discovered that the 29-year-old DID in deed use a body double for her new music video ‘Till The World Ends’. The body double is reportedly Tiana Brown who danced for Britney’s ‘Circus’ world tour, and also appeared in the singer’s music videos for ’3′ and ‘If U Seek Amy’. What’s even worse is that they claim she had THREE body doubles on set. It’s not the first time the singer was accused of using a body double this era. In her video for ‘Hold It Against Me’, she was accused of hiring someone else to do some of her dance scenes. Of course her people denied it but the way the video was edited pretty much disputed their denials. Oh how the mighty have fallen when you need to hire someone else to do your near non-existent dance moves.

http://community.liv..._medium=twitter

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5xWIc.png

Britney Spears barely danced in her new music video. The choreography was so basic and simple that they could have been executed by a five-year-old. So why exactly was a body double needed? It’s not like she was doing anything flexible or gymnastic-inspired. The only thing I can think of is laziness being the main culprit. If part of a routine requires more effort and energy, the double was obviously used. Those pesky detectives over at ONTD have discovered that the 29-year-old DID in deed use a body double for her new music video ‘Till The World Ends’. The body double is reportedly Tiana Brown who danced for Britney’s ‘Circus’ world tour, and also appeared in the singer’s music videos for ’3′ and ‘If U Seek Amy’. What’s even worse is that they claim she had THREE body doubles on set. It’s not the first time the singer was accused of using a body double this era. In her video for ‘Hold It Against Me’, she was accused of hiring someone else to do some of her dance scenes. Of course her people denied it but the way the video was edited pretty much disputed their denials. Oh how the mighty have fallen when you need to hire someone else to do your near non-existent dance moves.

http://community.liv..._medium=twitter

OK. :wave:

oh Lord...

Britney is getting ripped apart this era. I still like the video. Britney hasn't done any epic choreography since the Me Against the Music video, that was 8 years ago. I've just learned to accept that britney can't really dance anymore

oh Lord...

Britney is getting ripped apart this era. I still like the video. Britney hasn't done any epic choreography since the Me Against the Music video, that was 8 years ago. I've just learned to accept that britney can't really dance anymore

Yeah, I think most folks are aware of it by now.

Janet had a body double in I Get Lonley :thumbdown:

:wacko:

Yea, because she was out of town and the scene she had a body double was when she was just standing in the snow.

Don't even bring Janet up in this mess.

Britney is bringing in body doubles because she can't dance. Stick a fork in her already.

So you all know how I feel and I've always felt about Britney's "dancing" so I won't say it again. However, I do feel EXTREMELY bad for her if she has physical problems and can't "dance" like before, because her delusional fans know her for her great "dancing" and choreography. I really feel bad for her.

Archived