Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

I closed it bcuz I got a report.

Didn't want it to turn into what happened the otherdayto happen again

If it did happen again I was gonna suspend everyone who sneezed wrong in it

I'm not feeling well and I'm logged in from my phone so I didn't feel like editing stuff that grown people know better then to do

I was tryna leave a note in the report section but I can hardly type or hold my head up long

If selz or cnd wanna review the report and open the thread again they can if not deal and move on

2wmo0v4.gif

Like I said, that clown is a hypocrite.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't mean to talk out of my ass because I actually don't know what happened...I also don't know that it warranted suspensions and for the thread to be locked, but it was ridiculous that==== Nevermind...Here I go almost talking about how Britney using a stunt double isn't a big deal. But I wont say it. :whistle:

paul it wasn't you you're not catty like that you can hold your own very well on here

Yes but the problem is, if implications are made about who it was or wasn't then it could ignite more issues and mods could start cutting more people........I think we should all be nice to each other :cheers:

well it's back up and thank you to whom ever put the thread back up

Welcome

I would seriously advise those involved in that argument to leave it in the past or be suspended. There's been more than enough drama for this week.

Tell me about it, i just had to spend 20 minutes editing this thread :mellow:

:asham: The last thread was entertaining until all that bullshit started..it's like, you can't even have a civil debate without somebody doing the absolute most.. :sigh:

Archived