Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

See now I'm pissed off cos I spent the last 13 years wondering why that scene was off :@

Yeah...And why the hell did Janet use a damned stunt double when she was just sitting there? That's worse than Britney....At least Britney was moving. That damned Janet! She should be a shamed of herself. She can't even do a sitting scene without a stunt double. I guess she hurt her ass seven years ago. :angry:

Yeah...And why the hell did Janet use a damned stunt double when she was just sitting there? That's worse than Britney....At least Britney was moving. That damned Janet! She should be a shamed of herself. She can't even do a sitting scene without a stunt double. I guess she hurt her ass seven years ago. :angry:

I think someone mentioned her being out the country. Like was the scene THAT necessary that they to get a double :lol:. I'd rather they put more of the dancing or groping the mannequin...

:umm:

Chile....don't -_-. I paid VIP so my stanship should not be in question :lol:

Being a stan requires more than simply paying high end prices for tickets. A stan must also know ALL information. :excited:

Personally I believe their should be a screening before being allowed to become a member to differentiate between the STANS and fans. :lol:

Game and a few others would fall in the FAN line :whistle:

Being a stan requires more than simply paying high end prices for tickets. A stan must also know ALL information. :excited:

Personally I believe their should be a screening before being allowed to become a member to differentiate between the STANS and fans. :lol:

Game and a few others would fall in the FAN line :whistle:

:lmao:. I could do with a refreshers course to be honest. I'm so bad at retaining information :(.

you gettin' mad 13yrs too late :lol:

:lmao:. I could do with a refreshers course to be honest. I'm so bad at retaining information :(.

WE should have refreshers course Janet 101 for fans who want to graduate to STAN status because surprisingly alot of you all are not exactly STANS like ya'll claim to be. :coffee:

A few of my friends swear they are Janet stans but can't even tell you the order of Janet's releases when it comes to singles. Or they have trouble telling you what single is from what album.

NO :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: