Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Doubles are used all the time and it was for ONE FUCKING SECOND in the music video. I just LMFAO at people dragging her for this. It's ridiculous. She looks amazing. She probably went to piss and they wanted to keep shooting. :rolleyes:

If you watched the MTV special..the director didn't even allow da bitch to go piss..he told her to hold it for bout 10 more minutes. :lol:

You know you're a "lost" artist when muthafukaz are telling YOU (the artist) when to go piss and shit!

icant :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, coz u cant expect sanity and rationality on this board

Janet used a whole fuckn body double in the "Everytime" clip, but I cant see anybody complaining about that

How could I have forgotten that? :lmao:

That double was so bad that when I was little and the video came out, I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Janet . . . I was like "why is some other chick taking up so much time in Janet's video"?

Janet used a "fucking" body double for the underwater scenes, not to do a little back lean.

:coffee:

You're right. Janet used hers than Britney did - Britney only needed a body double for two quick shots.

Somebody turn Janet in, it's like she's frigging Milli Vanilli!

If you watched the MTV special..the director didn't even allow da bitch to go piss..he told her to hold it for bout more 10 minutes. :lol:

You know you're a "lost" artist when muthafukaz are telling YOU (the artist) when to go piss and shit! icant :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2ezi892-vi.gif

Ummm

If ur not prepared to show ur body, then dont do the concept and mislead and deceive viewers coffee.gif

All Janet did was give face through out the whole video. She didn't want to show her body so she got a body double. It's not like she got a body double to do any of her routines. She wouldn't stoop that low.

:coffee:

Does she have any control or say so over ANYTHING anymore???? I'm really asking a serious question. She seems to be told what producers to go work with instead of making her own decisions..its just so bizarre. I would advice her team to stop allowing footage of Britney BEHIND THE SCENES to be taped because it only displays how much of a puppet she is. Its hard to even watch.

A waters scene is understandable

A dance scene is NOT

But, Janet was perpetrating deceit, and you've already told us how much you hate that. :tear:

P.S. Have you even watched the Britney video to see how much the body double is in it? Because, um, I'd hardly call it a scene. More like a few frames squeezed in two spots.

Right.

They're trying way too hard to defend Britney. It's cute to watch.

Seriously, at this point it doesn't even need defending. I'd forgotten about the mess that was the Every Time video. :lmao: The fact that y'all are bothering to defend that when it's contrary to some of the arguments made earlier in the thread is hilarious.

But, Janet was perpetrating deceit, and you've already told us how much you hate that. :tear:

P.S. Have you even watched the Britney video to see how much the body double is in it? Because, um, I'd hardly call it a scene. More like a few frames squeezed in two spots.

Clearly you didn't read what I said pages back :lol:

Seriously, at this point it doesn't even need defending. I'd forgotten about the mess that was the Every Time video. :lmao: The fact that y'all are bothering to defend that when it's contrary to some of the arguments made earlier in the thread is hilarious.

Is Britney your #1? You are definatley tryna throw Janet under for her :unsure:

No one's bothering to defend the Every Time music video, hun. :lol: We already knew a body double was used in that video and the snow scene in I Get Lonely.

You can't compare that to Britney getting a body double to do a small part in her little basic routine. Besides wasn't it rumored that she used a body double in HIAM too?

Is Britney your #1? You are definatley tryna throw Janet under for her :unsure:

Nope, Janet's definitely my #1. The Every Time video always just annoyed me, because it's one of my favorite Janet songs, and I found the video to be a huge let down - then and now.

But I'm the kind of person who'll stan for no one - if I don't like Janet (or Britney's) videos, I'll say, and the same goes for performances.

I think "The deceit in the first place is the problem", which is exactly what you wrote, pretty much speaks for itself. :coffee:

No no...finish the rest.. I also said I can understand body doubles for legitimate reasons...

Dancing doesnt quite fall under that category (especially if thats what you're known for) :lol:

It's kinda obvious at this point. :lol:

Really not - I just don't think it's fair to call out one artist for something and give another artist a pass for it.

(Also, I feel sorry for Britney, and thus slightly protective of her. Even with Janet's missteps, she'll always be miles ahead).

Nope, Janet's definitely my #1. The Every Time video always just annoyed me, because it's one of my favorite Janet songs, and I found the video to be a huge let down - then and now.

But I'm the kind of person who'll stan for no one - if I don't like Janet (or Britney's) videos, I'll say, and the same goes for performances.

Well you're doing some HELL OF A stanning for Britney's ass right about now. :umm:

Archived