Britney Spears ousted for using body double in new music video…

DJ Y2K Malone™

That servies them right for being the slowest selling city.. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Okay!! & she stayed her ass in the same outfit the entire concert. Maybe Denver asses will hop on ship & buy tickets a lil more quickly the next time, if ever, she goes back there. :lol:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She cut 6 songs in denver. Those gals on the xone are slitting their wrist right about now. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

and she wore a black tank and jeans throughout the whole show. :asham: She just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

I honestly think she's nervous or scared of something(i dunno what) Just look at her face.

She seems like she's about to shit herself at any given moment. &

lets nawt forget how she reacted when that fan ran onstage. Look like she was having a heart attact po gal.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well thats understandable..I would scream too if a muthafuka who I dont recognize as apart of my staff pops da fuck up on stage :lol: :lol:

What do you mean how would I know? Are tour setlists not posted and discussed on forums?

Did she cut 3 songs each night you saw her? Doubt it.

During All4you she cuts a lot of songs at Atlantic City and Holmdel NJ compared to MSG..

I dont have a problem with you being analytical..but there has to be some sort of common sense too. There seems to be a bit of delusion (maybe out of your sympathy for her).

You say she seems further gone than just being lazy? You're RIGHT..I agree..watching that MTV special I seen that BUT BUT BUT she always seems connected and fine during rehearsals. Its like the OLD BRITNEY comes back and leaves when its time to perform..ITS STRANGE

Based on my knowledge of mental illness, I think I am applying common sense to the situation - I just don't think people are particularly understanding of the consequences of certain emotional disorders and the medications used to treat them.

The thing with rehearsals vs. performances is strange - though, as I've said, the MTV special only showed a snippet of her rehearsals, and I didn't really feel I was seeing old Britney there. So I'm trying to apply logic to it - is she purposefully messing up on stage? Does she take additional medication before she goes on stage? Does she, as one of my friends thinks, though it doesn't make all that much sense to me, feel anxious in front of a large audience? This is why I keep coming up with different questions and throwing different things out there - I don't know what's going on, but you can see in her face and in her eyes and hear in her voice that it's more than just carelessness.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well thats understandable..I would scream too if a muthafuka who I dont recognize as apart of my staff pops da fuck up on stage :lol: :lol:

Brit look like she wanted to walk the fuck off stage after that :lol: But they must have some kinda pills that brit can take for nervs...or hell drink a glass of wine.. :lol:

But It pisses me off seeing her back to her old self in rehearsals. If you gon be lazy, be lazy allllllllll the time. -_- Bitch is half-assing being lazy wtf.

I honestly think she's nervous or scared of something(i dunno what) Just look at her face. She seems like she's about to shit herself at any given moment. & lets nawt forget how she reacted when that fan ran onstage. Look like she was having a heart attact po gal.

Yeah, she was scared as hell when that fan ran on stage. And also that night the cage thingy for Slave started to lift off the ground and wasn't secured.

Some people - even seasoned performers - can suddenly develop a kind of social and performance anxiety. I don't know if she has that, though, because she certainly seems comfortable in some ways.

:lmao: :lmao:

and she wore a black tank and jeans throughout the whole show. :asham: She just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

She wore the same outfit for thee whole show again? :asham:

Yeah, she was scared as hell when that fan ran on stage. And also that night the cage thingy for Slave started to lift off the ground and wasn't secured.

Some people - even seasoned performers - can suddenly develop a kind of social and performance anxiety. I don't know if she has that, though, because she certainly seems comfortable in some ways.

She wore the same outfit for thee whole show again? :asham:

I think it's more than that. TBH, i think she might be scared of being around large groups of ppl. Like have you seen the amount of security she travels with, esp on tour? Not even Madonna has the much security.

Yup :lol:

If I get to go to a show - I'm gonna make sure I get me some up-close tickets, and I will HECKLE if she doesn't change. At the appointed changing times, I will yell "Janet, go back there and put your white leathery outfity thing" or whatever suits that part of the show.

Based on my knowledge of mental illness, I think I am applying common sense to the situation - I just don't think people are particularly understanding of the consequences of certain emotional disorders and the medications used to treat them.

The thing with rehearsals vs. performances is strange - though, as I've said, the MTV special only showed a snippet of her rehearsals, and I didn't really feel I was seeing old Britney there. So I'm trying to apply logic to it - is she purposefully messing up on stage? Does she take additional medication before she goes on stage? Does she, as one of my friends thinks, though it doesn't make all that much sense to me, feel anxious in front of a large audience? This is why I keep coming up with different questions and throwing different things out there - I don't know what's going on, but you can see in her face and in her eyes and hear in her voice that it's more than just carelessness.

Thats the thing..shes not technically messing up. She always knows her routines and where to travel from prop to prop..its just NO EFFORT in giving energy is what she lacks. The only reason I say she should retire is because I dont work for her label therefore I care more about her health and well being than throwing her out there to the lions because now she's finally getting ate the fuck up. Its only so much the public could take of her lack luster performances.

Brit look like she wanted to walk the fuck off stage after that :lol: But they must have some kinda pills that brit can take for nervs...or hell drink a glass of wine.. :lol:

But It pisses me off seeing her back to her old self in rehearsals. If you gon be lazy, be lazy allllllllll the time. -_-Bitch is half-assing being lazy wtf.

Bitch should be in the Guinness Book for that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thats the thing..shes not technically messing up. She always knows her routines and where to travel from prop to prop..its just NO EFFORT in giving energy is what she lacks. The only reason I say she should retire is because I dont work for her label therefore I care more about her health and well being than throwing her out there to the lions because now she's finally getting ate the fuck up. Its only so much the public could take of her lack luster performances.

But see, this is why I care about her right now. Not that people are saying bad things about her - she probably isn't even aware - but she shouldn't be out there in the state that she's in. That's why I think it's her label or somebody that's pushing her (which people used to claim, and I never believed, but now I get it), but anytime I bring up her health, you're saying it's because I want to defend her. It's not that - I'm worried about her. I can't fathom how they're sending her out on tour when she can't even do the promo properly.

And you're right, she doesn't actually mess up, she just performs like a zombie, or like the way a person does when they're going through and blocking the steps for a performance. It's truly bizarre.

TBH, I doubt her team tells her anything bad about what they're saying about her. I dont think she even pays attention about what the media is saying in general. hell, She didn't even know nick cannon & mariah were having a baby.

TBH, I doubt her team tells her anything bad about what they're saying about her. I dont think she even pays attention about what the media is saying in general. hell, She didn't even nick cannon & mariah were having a baby.

I don't think she even knew who the hell she was talking to in that interview. Such a mess. :lol:

If I get to go to a show - I'm gonna make sure I get me some up-close tickets, and I will HECKLE if she doesn't change. At the appointed changing times, I will yell "Janet, go back there and put your white leathery outfity thing" or whatever suits that part of the show.

:lol:

Tbh, I wouldn't mind if she wore the white outfit throughout the whole show. It's hott!

Archived