Best Drag Queen Entrance EVER

DJ Y2K Malone™

Oh, lol...

I guess I assumed it was you because you're a known queen. -_-

Don't you LOVE how I always manage to work in my zingers no matter what!?! :excited::dance::excited:

Says the person that uploads his queen performances on youtube :coffee:

Speaking of drag queens, Drag Race season 3 is suppose to start in Jan. -_- It's also suppose to be like 16 episodes, and I think that's because of what supposedly happened to Ru while filming it :tear:

Says the person that uploads his queen performances on youtube :coffee:

Speaking of drag queens, Drag Race season 3 is suppose to start in Jan. -_- It's also suppose to be like 16 episodes, and I think that's because of what supposedly happened to Ru while filming it :tear:

I don't upload videos of myself on youtube just xtube. :ph34r:

I can't wait. :excited: Not to see Ru have a heart attack, but for the show... :lol:

How many is a few?

It was during the final 4 episode :tear: I want to know how far Shangela gets -_- True :lol:

I've uploaded five videos since the last one you saw, which I think was the Leiomy "whip my hair" video. I was gonna share them, but I figured you wouldn't watch anyway. <_<

Is Shangela really coming back for this season? I can't believe it. That's cool and all, but I wonder how the fans will react. :unsure: You know they already called Ru all types of names for having two african americans winning back to back. lol

I've uploaded five videos since the last one you saw, which I think was the Leiomy "whip my hair" video. I was gonna share them, but I figured you wouldn't watch anyway. <_<

Is Shangela really coming back for this season? I can't believe it. That's cool and all, but I wonder how the fans will react. :unsure: You know they already called Ru all types of names for having two african americans winning back to back. lol

Just give me the link to your account and I'll add the link to my browser favorites :rolleyes:

As far as the listing of the 13 drags, she's in it -_- Fans should be happy since she was robbed...there's no damn way she should have left when she killed Sahara in that LSFYL :smh: IKR! :lmao:

Just give me the link to your account and I'll add the link to my browser favorites :rolleyes:

As far as the listing of the 13 drags, she's in it -_- Fans should be happy since she was robbed...there's no damn way she should have left when she killed Sahara in that LSFYL :smh: IKR! :lmao:

...and why can't you just simply subscribe!?! :rolleyes::umm::sigh: You always gotta be so difficult <_<http://www.youtube.com/user/ithl123

What if Shangela wins this season? People would GO OFF!!! Queens would be picketing infront of logo. :lmao: Shangela was ROBBED...but so was Victoria Parker (I think that was her name) from season one. She should've stayed versus Akaisha, but that's neither here nor there. -_-

...and why can't you just simply subscribe!?! :rolleyes::umm::sigh: You always gotta be so difficult <_<http://www.youtube.com/user/ithl123

What if Shangela wins this season? People would GO OFF!!! Queens would be picketing infront of logo. :lmao: Shangela was ROBBED...but so was Victoria Parker (I think that was her name) from season one. She should've stayed versus Akaisha, but that's neither here nor there. -_-

Thanks ^_^

Ru would have to go into hiding if that happened :lmao: Victoria was better than Akaisha, but her LSFYL was sloppy :lol: Remember when Akaisha fell and did that raggedy ass spin to play it off :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Her runway walk was truly horrible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks ^_^

Ru would have to go into hiding if that happened :lmao: Victoria was better than Akaisha, but her LSFYL was sloppy :lol: Remember when Akaisha fell and did that raggedy ass spin to play it off :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Her runway walk was truly horrible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Of the recent vids I made, I wanted to share this one:

But I figured you wouldn't watch it, just to be petty. <_<

I hope Ru does it just for the sheer comedy factor of it all. It was so funny seeing people GO OFF over Tyra's win. The girls let Ru HAVE IT!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That fall was so funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think Ru kept Akashia around to be the "villain" of the show, but that ultimately ended up being Rebecca.

Of the recent vids I made, I wanted to share this one:

But I figured you wouldn't watch it, just to be petty. <_<

I hope Ru does it just for the sheer comedy factor of it all. It was so funny seeing people GO OFF over Tyra's win. The girls let Ru HAVE IT!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That fall was so funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think Ru kept Akashia around to be the "villain" of the show, but that ultimately ended up being Rebecca.

*pauses Ru's music and watches* I love the part where you did the drops to the "bang bang bang bang..." :excited: Oh, is that you behind the camera talking to that chick in the other video?

They should have know Tyra was gonna snatch the trophy -_- Becca was a bitch while Akashia was just ghetto :lol:

*pauses Ru's music and watches* I love the part where you did the drops to the "bang bang bang bang..." :excited: Oh, is that you behind the camera talking to that chick in the other video?

They should have know Tyra was gonna snatch the trophy -_- Becca was a bitch while Akashia was just ghetto :lol:

Someone commented and said the video actually reminded them of some of the characters in "Kill Bill" which I thought was funny because I've never seen the film. :lol: No, that's not me. lol I took that video from another channel for that clip. I told that person that I used the footage, and he didn't seem bothered by it. lol

I had heard rumors that tyra would win, but I didn't think she would survive and I didn't think Ru would pick two black people back to back. I knew the girls would GO OFF! ...and I was right. :lmao: Akashia was ghetto and a bitch, but she had a reason for it, once you learned her story...Becca was bitch because...because... :unsure: I guess some people are just bitchy. -_-

Someone commented and said the video actually reminded them of some of the characters in "Kill Bill" which I thought was funny because I've never seen the film. :lol: No, that's not me. lol I took that video from another channel for that clip. I told that person that I used the footage, and he didn't seem bothered by it. lol

I had heard rumors that tyra would win, but I didn't think she would survive and I didn't think Ru would pick two black people back to back. I knew the girls would GO OFF! ...and I was right. :lmao: Akashia was ghetto and a bitch, but she had a reason for it, once you learned her story...Becca was bitch because...because... :unsure: I guess some people are just bitchy. -_-

You never saw Kill Bill :mellow: Yeah...there was one that reminded me of Lucy Lu's character. I'm watching Andre Mizrahi on the Apollo...he fucking killed it :excited: The sad thing is I was watching your video for him, and I instantly knew he was at the Apollo when all I could see were the lights :whistle:

It seemed like Raven would have won, but Tyra was basically perfect on the final stage -_- What was her story? Becca was a bitch because she thought she was real fish -_-

You never say Kill Bill :mellow: Yeah...there was one that reminded me of Lucy Lu's character. I'm watching Andre Mizrahi on the Apollo...he fucking killed it :excited: The sad thing is I was watching your video for him, and I instantly knew he was at the Apollo when all I could see were the lights :whistle:

It seemed like Raven would have won, but Tyra was basically perfect on the final stage -_- What was her story? Becca was a bitch because she thought she was real fish -_-

No, I haven't seen it. -_- The person that commented on the video was shocked too. lol Yeah, Andre did kill it at Apollo. I'm surprised they didn't boo him though...You know how our people sometimes when it comes to something that is even slightly gay. -_-

Tyra was always Ru's favorite (that was pretty much obvious) but she did seal it on the last episode. Raven was NO match. Akashia was put out of her home at like 17 for being gay, her family didn't even know she did drag until the show...I don't think they really talk. I NEVER though Rebecca looked real...Jade looked realer than she ever did, IMO. Which is funny because he's HOT out of drag. I've never seen a drag queen be so masculine out of drag. :o

No, I haven't seen it. -_- The person that commented on the video was shocked too. lol Yeah, Andre did kill it at Apollo. I'm surprised they didn't boo him though...You know how our people sometimes when it comes to something that is even slightly gay. -_-

Tyra was always Ru's favorite (that was pretty much obvious) but she did seal it on the last episode. Raven was NO match. Akashia was put out of her home at like 17 for being gay, her family didn't even know she did drag until the show...I don't think they really talk. I NEVER though Rebecca looked real...Jade looked realer than she ever did, IMO. Which is funny because he's HOT out of drag. I've never seen a drag queen be so masculine out of drag. :o

They need to have a better quality video of that performance up. He worked the hell outta that stage that a few of my roots were snatched -_-

Pretty much -_- Oh I didn't know that :o Jade looked fish too, but Becca had all the female mannerisms down more compared to Jade. Which drag was it that had a booty without padding...wasn't that Shannel :shifty:

They need to have a better quality video of that performance up. He worked the hell outta that stage that a few of my roots were snatched -_-

Pretty much -_- Oh I didn't know that :o Jade looked fish too, but Becca had all the female mannerisms down more compared to Jade. Which drag was it that had a booty without padding...wasn't that Shannel :shifty:

Yes, I've been waiting on someone to upload a higher quality video of that performance. He snatched the wig of everybody in Apollo that night. -_-

You should know. :rolleyes: You've seen the show...or you should have. :sigh: Jade was just starting compared to becca (I believe), but Jade was much better overall. Yeah Shannel had the body. lol

Yes, I've been waiting on someone to upload a higher quality video of that performance. He snatched the wig of everybody in Apollo that night. -_-

You should know. :rolleyes: You've seen the show...or you should have. :sigh: Jade was just starting compared to becca (I believe), but Jade was much better overall. Yeah Shannel had the body. lol

-_-

I've seen the show, just didn't care for her :coffee: They both were the "real fish" of that season -_- ..... :shifty::blush:

You didn't have to care for her, you should just remember what she said on the show AND on the reunion special. Rebecca wasn't real. :coffee:

Shit I knew I forgot to watch that reunion :ph34r: I think the download I had didn't have it, plus LOGO took it down at the time.

*downloads and pops it to that "Whip My Hair" remix you used*

bunifa_dance398.gif