New Song: Jordin Sparks – ‘I Am Woman’ (Snippet)…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Jordin Sparks upcoming new album surfaced online in the form of ‘I Am Woman’. Some sources are saying it’s the actual lead single from her as yet titled opus. As of now, there is no official confirmation. It’s not quite a surprise that the horn-infused anthem is a lot more urban sounding than anticipated. I was told last year that Sparks was looking to venture more into urban territory. Plus, she’s been having conversations with producer Timbaland. Actually, this sounds like something he would totally produce and she’s coming full force with the attitude it give me a feel of a Beyonce song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reMAO2V2XNE

I love Jordin, but this just sounds like a poor Beyonce imitation.

yeah. Battlefield was a flop but it was actually a cool song.

Jordin can make some catchy pop tunes don't know why she is trying so hard , she should stay in her lane

yeah. Battlefield was a flop but it was actually a cool song.

Jordin can make some catchy pop tunes don't know why she is trying so hard , she should stay in her lane

Battlefield actually did alright.

She's good at making cute pop songs, and you're right about staying in her lane. I'm sure she wants to sound a bit more grown up now, but I feel like she should find a way to do that while remaining herself and not sounding like a ripoff.

Battlefield actually did alright.

She's good at making cute pop songs, and you're right about staying in her lane. I'm sure she wants to sound a bit more grown up now, but I feel like she should find a way to do that while remaining herself and not sounding like a ripoff.

well ... kinda... top 10 in the US and then yeah a hit in Can and Australia but i'd still look at it as a flop -_- . the album did even worse >_<

yeap. And if she really continues to go down this road she might alienate some of her fans