Rihanna Reclaims Pop Songs No. 1 Record

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd said it before I'll say it again.

The only girls that will become respected credited legends from the 00s is Beyonce and Pink.

They both remain consistant, have raw talent and have a clean image.

Britney, Rihanna and now Gaga, are just embarrasing fads, that have rid on tabloid loving and controversy and well crafted marketing and PR machines.

The only girls that will become respected credited legends from the 00s is Beyonce and Pink.

And Alicia :wub:

Neither Gaga nor Beyacky could come for Riri when they came together on Telephone, only to have Riri snatch their collective wigs with Rude boy. They aren't as big of a threat as folks want to think. :coffee:

:lol: I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard.

I don't think I've paid attention to the Hot 100 or any other chart since Black eyed Peas got to number 1 with I Gotta Feeling...I gave up when that shit was on there for so long. All I know is that Adele is number one on the UK albums chart for an 11th week (or is it 13th?).

Britney, Rihanna and now Gaga, are just embarrasing fads, that have rid on tabloid loving and controversy and well crafted marketing and PR machines.

!!!!!! I'll give you Gaga though.

I have yet to hear any legend or celebrity praise the works and/or talents of Rihanna, Britney, Kesha, or even Katy.

Archived