Rihanna Reclaims Pop Songs No. 1 Record

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bitter girls are always on speed dial.. :cheers:

exactly they just fell into the trap i set up for them to show how pressed they are that 10th is coming soon when there favorites gonna get it

if Rihanna was the lessor they would have paid this thread dust but they cant just like Janet said "Moths to a Flame" :lmao:

kiii at the them holding on to 2008 and 2009 stats :bored:

exactly they just fell into the trap i set up for them to show how pressed they are that 10th is coming soon when there favorites gonna get it

if Rihanna was the lessor they would have paid this thread dust but they cant just like Janet said "Moths to a Flame" :lmao:

Like we've discussed, it's no point in arguing wit the bitter chirren..let the success be like botox to get rid of those frowns on their faces.. :cheers: And if that doesn't work, then they have a problem. :cheers:

Did you know there is another date to her already sold out concerts in London at the O2? Bitch is breaking records like an old person breaking their hip.. :cheers:

who-are-you-o.gif

commenting on something does not mean u are pressed

1290165479_melgibson-vi.gif

So ur not pressed when the girls drag Britney like a mop across a dirty floor..

no

why would i b pressed

why would i care about someone who is lessor than me

thats the problem...in ur head u think we are pressed

Oh & furthermore you coulda posted this w/o mentioning Beyonce or Gaga. In fact one could argue you were pressed for even bringing them up as NEITHER had anything to do with w/e S&M

oh no they cant do that

they hafta drag another to boost rihanna up

no

why would i b pressed

why would i care about someone who is lessor than me

thats the problem...in ur head u think we are pressed

Honestly, I could give two bull nuts..You were talking about Rihanna and then say people talk shit about Britney..pressed or not, it's something that you get over or be steamed like a sauna..

Lets be honest here... at this point its not like dragging Britney is that big of a job.

Ki! :filenails:

Honestly, I could give two bull nuts..You were talking about Rihanna and then say people talk shit about Britney..pressed or not, it's something that you get over or be steamed like a sauna..

Ki! :filenails:

u dont even make sense

and if u dont care, dont ask

you bitches can bang your keys until your sorry ass fingers fall off the fact still remains

2r73py9.gif

Rihanna about to get that 10th #1 talk among yourself I'm done

mission accomplished :excited:

the problem is that no one cares filenails.gif

Archived