Rihanna Reclaims Pop Songs No. 1 Record

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go take some Midol honey..I'm not here for your moods.. :filenails:

honey, im not the one with mood

ur the one chasing after everyone's comments and making all these pressed comments

obviously u have nothing else 2 care about filenails.gif

honey, im not the one with mood

ur the one chasing after everyone's comments and making all these pressed comments

obviously u have nothing else 2 care about filenails.gif

Where's the chase..obviously, you were upset about people dragging Britney..you started talking about Rihanna's Rude boy video when it actually has nothing to do wit this thread..You were pressed about Rihanna, but it's ok..Britney is on the remix to S&M.. :cheers:

Where's the chase..obviously, you were upset about people dragging Britney..you started talking about Rihanna's Rude boy video when it actually has nothing to do wit this thread..You were pressed about Rihanna, but it's ok..Britney is on the remix to S&M.. :cheers:

Um no

Someone above me was speaking about Rude Boy crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

be careful she might report this thread and close it like she did the last time :w00t:

Someone obviously thinks theyre funny

why dont u come for me directly, honey, instead of co-signing everyone and being all manipulative and catty by referring to me indirectly

filenails.gif

yea when artistthekey was ass fucking her hard she couldn't take it :cheers:

the nerve of her to even to even respond to this thread when we didn't even mention Britney :wtf:

Um no

and whatever 2 ur second comment...this was a discussion forum last time i checked...

yea when artistthekey was ass fucking her hard she couldn't take it :cheers:

the nerve of her to even to even respond to this thread when we didn't even mention Britney :wtf:

Why am I not surprised that ART is always giving the girls more than they can take.. :sigh::lmao: I can't stand her.. -_-

*goes back to read to see who mentioned Britney*

It's much easier to get to no.1 on the hot 100 now. Why else would britney, pink etc suddenly be getting to no.1 when they struggled before.

Either way no.1s don't mean all that cause mariah has like 18 and she hasn't impacted anywhere near like Janet and madonna.

We're in a new musical landscape now..It's so different..and I'm not discrediting anyone's number 1 singles, but it is much easier to get to number one now in this era as opposed to when Janhova and Magdalene were coming up..they deserved their number 1's and the new girls deserved theirs too...Adele is proving that you don't have to have a dance song to get to the top or get a top ten..

The newer girls don't deserve the number 1's though? Who's buying their music?

No one is saying they don't deserve them, they just aren't comparable. Back in the day, a song couldn't chart if it A) wasn't a single, or B) didn't have a commercial product. Taylor Swift recently broke Madonna and Janet's record for most top 20 debuts because of iTunes. Some of Taylor's songs that charted weren't even singles. Is that comparable to Janet and Madonna having to get massive airplay and sell a physical single to get a top 20 debut?

Same with #1s. Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" went from 97 to 1 on the Hot 100 because of iTunes. Is that comparable to a song that climbed the Hot 100 because of airplay and sales? Not at all. That's what is meant when we say it's not comparable. It's almost like these girls are using iTunes as a shortcut to give the illusion of something that's there, when it reality it's not.

No one is saying they don't deserve them, they just aren't comparable. Back in the day, a song couldn't chart if it A) wasn't a single, or B) didn't have a commercial product. Taylor Swift recently broke Madonna and Janet's record for most top 20 debuts because of iTunes. Some of Taylor's songs that charted weren't even singles. Is that comparable to Janet and Madonna having to get massive airplay and sell a physical single to get a top 20 debut?

Same with #1s. Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" went from 97 to 1 on the Hot 100 because of iTunes. Is that comparable to a song that climbed the Hot 100 because of airplay and sales? Not at all. That's what is meant when we say it's not comparable. It's almost like these girls are using iTunes as a shortcut to give the illusion of something that's there, when it reality it's not.

All those itunes songs like Taylors, Glee etc should be banned from the hot 100

its stupid

they can stay on the digital sales

they need 2 change the rules

whats the point of having 50 glee songs debut one week, and then have them all drop out the following week

same with all these ppl who make large jumps...and then week later, they fall down again

so stupid

Archived