Rihanna Reclaims Pop Songs No. 1 Record

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly they just fell into the trap i set up for them to show how pressed they are that 10th is coming soon when there favorites gonna get it

It ain't happening this week.

http://www.billboard.com/news/katy-perry-takes-third-week-atop-hot-100-1005132412.story#/news/katy-perry-takes-third-week-atop-hot-100-1005132412.story

She'll most likely get it next week since the Britney remix might give it a boost to knock Katy down. I would love to see how long it's last since I have a feeling we'll get Bey's new song before the end of the week and Gaga is next week (although I don't care about the over-hyped "Judas Priest" song).

She'll most likely get it next week since the Britney remix might give it a boost to knock Katy down. I would love to see how long it's last since I have a feeling we'll get Bey's new song before the end of the week (I'm not even worrying about Gaga and that overhyped "Judas Priest" song).

Is "Flop & Punch" #1 on iTunes? The only thing that's keeping Katy at #1 was iTunes because Rihpost was being Slayty in airplay. Katy has to promote and gain some more airplay to stay #1.

Is "Flop & Punch" #1 on iTunes? The only thing that's keeping Katy at #1 was iTunes because Rihpost was being Slayty in airplay. Katy has to promote and gain some more airplay to stay #1.

*checks* Yeah, the remix is #1 on the iTunes Top Charts. Has Katy struggled to perform it yet?

Okay thanks. Well Kanye better get to promoting it too.

Well, the song has already been #1, and Katy's about to do the US leg of her tour, so I doubt she's going to be too worried about promo at this point. She promoted the hell out of the first 3 singles.

Archived