*NEW SONG* im working on

RaLpHieReBeL516

And what's sad is that this is a really good demo too :coffee:

I ony work with those on their grind :hmph:

really?? talk about on the grind working two jobs wihout a car temporarily, going to the gym, i would say that is grind-sque <_<......BITCH! lol

oh yeah thank u! <_<

and dont u live in hartford the CT transit bus goes right into the city of hartford so its nothing for us to get the song and dance thing poppin

Trust ralphy I'm not hating cause you're very talented and I have a lot to work on myself. It's just the clock is ticking......

Start offering gas money, sharing rides, taking buses. or whatever have you to make the proper connections you need.

Cause one day u gone be in Hartford and have to record a song or something and I'm gonna be like :hmph: Remember all those free offers I made back in the day? :wave:

And before you come at me I'm out of a car right now myself making two films a year and working on a mixtape :coffee:

Like I said this is a really a good track and I hate to see talent go to waste. Get on your grind, start finding recording studios, start performing locally, start hooking up with local filmmakers and making music video clips instead of heading to your basement/garage (whatever that is). Like I said its grind time. Folks getting a little too comfortable on the internet.

Your Friend & Fan

-Effrem-

Trust ralphy I'm not hating cause you're very talented and I have a lot to work on myself. It's just the clock is ticking......

Start offering gas money, sharing rides, taking buses. or whatever have you to make the proper connections you need.

Cause one day u gone be in Hartford and have to record a song or something and I'm gonna be like :hmph: Remember all those free offers I made back in the day? :wave:

And before you come at me I'm out of a car right now myself making two films a year and working on a mixtape :coffee:

Like I said this is a really a good track and I hate to see talent go to waste. Get on your grind, start finding recording studios, start performing locally, start hooking up with local filmmakers and making music video clips instead of heading to your basement/garage (whatever that is). Like I said its grind time. Folks getting a little too comfortable on the internet.

Your Friend & Fan

-Effrem-

lol i know ur not hating, ughh i hate u sometimes and this is one of those times lmao, but i know wht needs to be done, and im actually supposed to be performing somewhere with this kid on black friday, and i actually know a filmmaker who owns a bar in mtown, its just having the funds i can do anything i want to do if i had money

http://usershare.net/lzemm2rg3i28

just gotta finish the second verse and the break and the rest is history

Good job so far...

I remember that track your siggy. I think you uploaded a clip of it on the old forum. It was only like 30 secs or a minute, because you were still working on it (if memory serves). Is that the final version? I like that track.

• Downvote 1

Good job so far...

I remember that track your siggy. I think you uploaded a clip of it on the old forum. It was only like 30 secs or a minute, because you were still working on it (if memory serves). Is that the final version? I like that track.

thanks, yea thats same one, i chose to leave it as is a lot of people thought it sounded good like that kind of as an interlude

I mean his voice is good, it just needs to be re-recorded. He writes his own songs. He's a handsome dude and ladies will like him so the image is there. He's already a dancer and can come up with his own choreography n shit. All he needs is a marketing gimmick

I really want to know what the hold up is :blink:

i dont need ur charity! lmaoooo but thanks i understand fully what u mean i know i know were gonna get up one of these days u let me know when ur free and ill get a way up there

Lol and trust its not charity cause my biggest problem right now is I always get asked to do music videos by the most GARBAGE artists. I never can find a good artist to want a music video. It's always the same wack rap crap. But the thing about rappers is that they will spend money, network, perform and be on their damn grind. Passing out flyers, mixtapes, ect.

Then I stumble on a real talented person. For example this one girl I just met. Beautiful, talented. And I ask, well what are you doing to promote yourself and your music?

Her answer...... "Well you know I work n stuff"

On to the next one :coffee:

Ralphie, I think you're real talented. You're really onto something

with this track. The instrumental was an EXCELLENT choice, it fits

very well with your lyrics. The vocals are very smooth, and your vocal

arrangement is great. Effrem is right, you definitely need to get out

there and make this shit happen, the skies the limit for you man. I've

liked pretty much all the snippets of music you've posted on the board

over the years. Let us know when you finish, from the sounds of it, this

one sounds like it could be my favorite one yet! B):dance: