YES! IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

EphraimAdamz

Just finished my first TWO HOUR FEATURE FILM!!! Fuck everybody and anybody who might have doubted! See yall at Bow Tie cinemas come January 20th bitches. Bring out the red carpet cause I'm hiring paparazzi :excited: :excited: :excited:

The trailer is here!!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited::dance:

This is a joyous accasion so don't come up in here reigning on my parade :umm:

Oscars here I come :w00t:

Just finished my first TWO HOUR FEATURE FILM!!! Fuck everybody and anybody who might have doubted! See yall at Bow Tie cinemas come January 20th bitches. Bring out the red carpet cause I'm hiring paparazzi :excited: :excited: :excited:

The trailer is here!!!!

Congrats... :dance:

Are you gonna upload the full movie online eventually? :unsure:

• Downvote 1

The trailer is here!!!!

Yo...this actually looks pretty damn good :excited:

I appreciate the art-form of an independent film, I can

tell that you worked real hard on it. The trailer is

fast paced, exciting, and very well put together (:lol: at

the kid jackin' away in his bedroom when his mom calls for him)

I'm diggin' the effects you used in editing, and the music.

Congrats on finishing your movie, man. Wish I lived near Bow Tie cinemas

I'd definitely swoop by and check it out. Good luck ;)

Thanks for your encouraging comments B) Some days I felt like I would never finish and wanted to just delete my hard drive, but I learned a lot about film and about people, and that the shit ain't easy, but I got 100 zombie extras to do my shit! :excited:

Thanks for your encouraging comments B) Some days I felt like I would never finish and wanted to just delete my hard drive, but I learned a lot about film and about people, and that the shit ain't easy, but I got 100 zombie extras to do my shit! :excited:

No doubt, man ;)

Yeah, I was going to ask how did you call for extras in the movie? :lmao:

I bet they had a blast when filming, the entire project seemed

like it was a lot of fun. But hell yeah, I bet it was a pretty

overwhelming experience, it seems like a lot to take in. And it

looks like you predominately did all of this yourself. Mad props

to you, because I don't know if I would have had the patience. :lol:

No doubt, man ;)

Yeah, I was going to ask how did you call for extras in the movie? :lmao:

I bet they had a blast when filming, the entire project seemed

like it was a lot of fun. But hell yeah, I bet it was a pretty

overwhelming experience, it seems like a lot to take in. And it

looks like you predominately did all of this yourself. Mad props

to you, because I don't know if I would have had the patience. :lol:

If Craigslist were to put on an award show I would have to be the host :lol: All the actors are from Craigslist

I'm the director, the writer, the editor, the sound guy, the makeup artist, and the caterer. Then everyone looks to you when things go wrong. It can definitely feel like your in over your head. I was this close from buying knee pads and joining ThatOtherFan :umm:

Plus after a certain point your in too far and have no choice but to finish. If you quit its like people had more passion and hope for your project than you did. Wouldn't that be some shit >_<

If Craigslist were to put on an award show I would have to be the host :lol: All the actors are from Craigslist

I'm the director, the writer, the editor, the sound guy, the makeup artist, and the caterer. Then everyone looks to you when things go wrong. It can definitely feel like your in over your head. I was this close from buying knee pads and joining ThatOtherFan :umm:

Plus after a certain point your in too far and have no choice but to finish. If you quit its like people had more passion and hope for your project than you did. Wouldn't that be some shit >_<

:lmao: :lmao:

And nice work with the film :D

Yes! I dream of the day when people start illegally pirating and downloading my films. That's how I'll know I've truly made it :dance::excited:

I can't wait to illegally pirate and download this!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Was that necessary. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

I'm the director, the writer, the editor, the sound guy, the makeup artist, and the caterer. Then everyone looks to you when things go wrong. It can definitely feel like your in over your head. I was this close from buying knee pads and joining ThatOtherFan Plus after a certain point your in too far and have no choice but to finish. If you quit its like people had more passion and hope for your project than you did. Wouldn't that be some shit >_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao:

fms9hg.gif

:sigh: Jan 20th. There's a picture of me holding a flesh light in the background of one of the scenes :lol:I'm sure you'll be the first to spot it

Why so much shade to me in this thread? <_<

Because I won't come all the way to NYC on Jan 20th and pay to watch the premiere of your film? :rolleyes: ...I said I would illegally download it. :umm: Be happy with that. :coffee:

333z8g9.gif:coffee:

I CANNOT AND I WILL NOT with this gif!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Absolute and total death!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Downvote 1

I wanna see his other film. :blush: