New Music: Lady Gaga "Judas”

DJ Y2K Malone™

Lady Gaga "Judas”  

21 members have voted

1. 1. hit or shit

Sophmore slump imo. The video will get her alot more media attention for the song with all the christian imagary and the using mary and judas imagery and the inevitable protests and condemnations from the christian groups.

The song itself doesnt deserve the hype its all forced musically and creatively to generate hype. It might sell her a few copies and possibly get her another number 1 but musically it isnt deserved. Its not a HORRIBLE song imo, its just messy. The beat overpowers the lyrics and the whole idea just seems majorly gimmicky and not from a place of artistic creativity

Can't believe Im actually saying this, cause I can't stand Rihanna either, but I would take Rihanna's 'Loud' music over this crap anyday.

I easily would take that trade. Rhianna makes good cds and singles. So what if she cant replicate the sound live or dance, I give her credit for what she CAN do and that is hustle in the studio and get the right production to give her the right hooks and tools to juice her voice up(or mask it) whatever works to get a good single or cd.

Sophmore slump imo. The video will get her alot more media attention for the song with all the christian imagary and the using mary and judas imagery and the inevitable protests and condemnations from the christian groups.

The song itself doesnt deserve the hype its all forced musically and creatively to generate hype. It might sell her a few copies and possibly get her another number 1 but musically it isnt deserved. Its not a HORRIBLE song imo, its just messy. The beat overpowers the lyrics and the whole idea just seems majorly gimmicky and not from a place of artistic creativity

You know those Madonna fans will be coming out of the woodworks.