NEW MJ SONG "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP"

Shawn1814

i swear thats not him, the voice is overly shaky it sounds like that white dude that had those songs out years ago, that people thought was mj, idk yall can talk shit but idk, ima just wait until the album comes out, i already preordered that shit and........idk :mellow: parts sound like him and parts don't

reason #2 on why u never pre-order an album

Eh.

i swear thats not him, the voice is overly shaky it sounds like that white dude that had those songs out years ago, that people thought was mj, idk yall can talk shit but idk, ima just wait until the album comes out, i already preordered that shit and........idk :mellow: parts sound like him and parts don't

True...if it sounded like a white woman, it would be him -_-

I personally don't think it's Mike. Selz and I had a discussion about this track in another. Mike IS in the song, but it's just the adlibs at the end...which were lifted from a demo Mike made for "Earth Song."

This track, along with "Breaking News" and another track called "Monster" (which I haven't heard yet) are the three questionable songs on the upcoming album. The rest are supposed to be 100% MJ (on lead vocals that is)

• Downvote 1

I think its him. :rolleyes:

We are not gonna get into this week. :rolleyes: