Rihanna scores her 10th #1

Pebbles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be hilarious to me if Rihanna just shattered everybody else's records because it would just seem so wrong. :asham:

Exactly :lol:. Plus I'm trying to wonder what else us Lambs could hold on to to make Mimi sound legendary.

:umm:

But then again..the idea of Rihanna having the most #1s of any female artist would sorta disturb me in a way .. :lol:

:lmao:! If she then goes and beats The Beatles after Mimi :&

I have nothing against Riri but...

Can you really stomach the idea of Rihanna holding that title tho? ...I just CANT.. I REFUSE :lmao:

Kii! I can't stomach Mariah holding the title so it really doesn't matter at this point. :asham:

I mean, let's be real - Rihanna will beat Madonna and MJ's record by the end of the year so soon enough she will be perched up there with Mariah's 18 #1's. The funny thing is the Mariah stans were cackling just last year about Rihanna never catching up to her record. :lmao:

Kii! I can't stomach Mariah holding the title so it really doesn't matter at this point. :asham:

I mean, let's be real - Rihanna will beat Madonna and MJ's record by the end of the year so soon enough she will be perched up there with Mariah's 18 #1's. The funny thing is the Mariah stans were cackling just last year about Rihanna never catching up to her record. :lmao:

I'm not the biggest Mariah supporter but at least the bitch put in yeeeeeeears to get those 18 #1s

IF Rihanna tops that (or when she does) ....Im sorry that would make the industry look even more like a joke than what it already is .. :lmao:

I'm actually worried about those records now :lol:

I don't think the veterans are, I think they know better than we already know, today these folks are getting hits easy they did not sell or move the numbers Janet Mariah or the Beatles did to get there, RiRi has some great music no doubt, but she did not work as hard to get those #1s and her shit is not classic in the least, Janet has hits that span 3 decades chile please :rolleyes:

Yall continue to bring Janet into this like she's worried..I'm sure she would congratulate Rihanna on this accomplishment. I'm really starting to think that some Janet "fans" are being resentful. This is a new musical climate where getting a hit single or whatever is easy. It's just how things are now.

I don't think the veterans are, I think they know better than we already know, today these folks are getting hits easy they did not sell or move the numbers Janet Mariah or the Beatles did to get there, RiRi has some great music no doubt, but she did not work as hard to get those #1s and her shit is not classic in the least, Janet has hits that span 3 decades chile please :rolleyes:

So true! I'd like to see these bitches go more than 4x platinum or hell even diamond.

It's way too easy to go to #1 nowadays. I don't think radio is a fair way to make these charts on anyway

Congratulations to Rihanna on her TENTH BILLBOARD HOT 100 #1 SINGLE!

Rihanna made Billboard history as the first artist ever to have a lead single go #1 after her 2nd single (“What’s My Name?” ft. Drake”) went #1 on the Hot 100. Now, with “S&M” sitting atop the national audience chart with over 150 million in audience, and her powerhouse “S&M Remix,” featuring Britney Spears rocketing to the top of the iTunes chart, Rihanna has done it again: her 10th #1 hit.

“Rihanna’s tenth #1 single is a monumental accomplishment and a testament to her incredible artistry,” said Steve Bartels, President and COO of the Island Def Jam Music Group. “This was a truly collaborative and creative effort, spearheaded by Rihanna’s tireless work and aided in no small part by the incredible Britney Spears and her team. I am extremely proud of Rihanna, her ongoing dominance on the charts, and the entire IDJ team who worked so diligently to bring this one home.”

http://rihannadaily....ap2.php?p=10562

:cheer:LOL :cheer:

Yall continue to bring Janet into this like she's worried..I'm sure she would congratulate Rihanna on this accomplishment. I'm really starting to think that some Janet "fans" are being resentful. This is a new musical climate where getting a hit single or whatever is easy. It's just how things are now.

Janet she is legendary but of course they will continue to be upset about the new kids

gif4.gif

Archived