Happy Easter

SloLove

Happy Easter guys,

Today I will be preparing my first Easter dinner ever...Im having my mom and sister over. Im really excited about all of this. My bf put them in his hotel for the weekend and they've been living it up...Im making glazed ham, with a pineapple casserole, and green beans...and a orange cake for dessert

enjoy your easter

Happy Easter guys,

Today I will be preparing my first Easter dinner ever...Im having my mom and sister over. Im really excited about all of this. My bf put them in his hotel for the weekend and they've been living it up...Im making glazed ham, with a pineapple casserole, and green beans...and a orange cake for dessert

enjoy your easter

Sounds delicious. I just downloaded Top Chef Canada and watched it and your menu sounds like it could make it on an elimination challenge! Well you would have to add some maple in it somewhere to be on Top Chef canada but whatever!

Sounds delicious. I just downloaded Top Chef Canada and watched it and your menu sounds like it could make it on an elimination challenge! Well you would have to add some maple in it somewhere to be on Top Chef canada but whatever!

lmao...thank you!...it was really good, you can go to my facebook or twitter to see the pic

Nope, they actually still play it today. ^_^

yeah but its not the real one is it?...like the new one they have tom and jerry talking and shit dont they? you live in miami right? are you going to any concerts this summer?

yeah but its not the real one is it?...like the new one they have tom and jerry talking and shit dont they? you live in miami right? are you going to any concerts this summer?

Oh I don't know about all that but I know they still play the classic episodes on Boomerang. :lol:

Yeah, I live in Miami. I'm not planning on going to any music festivals this summer, if that's what you mean. It just isn't my scene. -_-

Oh I don't know about all that but I know they still play the classic episodes on Boomerang. :lol:

Yeah, I live in Miami. I'm not planning on going to any music festivals this summer, if that's what you mean. It just isn't my scene. -_-

i meant to see britney spears at the AAA or rihanna in ft lauderdale...lol

i meant to see britney spears at the AAA or rihanna in ft lauderdale...lol

Oh I thought you meant the fests... Everyone was shitting themselves about Ultra a couple of weeks ago. :asham:

I thought about seeing Rihanna but I decided to save my coins to see Janet... whenever that is. :lol: I'm seeing Kylie Minogue next month though. ^_^

Oh I thought you meant the fests... Everyone was shitting themselves about Ultra a couple of weeks ago. :asham:

I thought about seeing Rihanna but I decided to save my coins to see Janet... whenever that is. :lol: I'm seeing Kylie Minogue next month though. ^_^

yeah i thought about seeing rihanna too but also changed my mind in hopes that janet will make it here since she expanded the tour...i have no idea who kylie is or what she sings, i just know that i occasionally see you guys on here talk about her

yeah i thought about seeing rihanna too but also changed my mind in hopes that janet will make it here since she expanded the tour...i have no idea who kylie is or what she sings, i just know that i occasionally see you guys on here talk about her

I also considered Ke$ha too. :ph34r:

And I'm sure you know this song :lol:

Archived