Rihanna vs Janet Jackson

EphraimAdamz

No shade or anything, but I just found this a lil...blah. And I couldn't help but question if TOF could have done a better job -_-

That "Shut Up and Drive"/"Just a Little While" mix was cute.

28qytc8402.gif @ you actually mixing "Together Again" with "Only Crap" shit :umm:

Actually I was thinking the same thing. The music mixes well (as always :blush:) but visually I just couldn't get into it. I kinda dropped the ball with the editing <_<

No shade or anything, but I just found this a lil...blah. And I couldn't help but question if TOF could have done a better job -_-

28qytc8402.gif @ you actually mixing "Together Again" with "Only Crap" shit :umm:

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Awww, thank you Hendrika. :blush:

Of course I haven't actually watched the video yet. I'm sure Effrem did a good job though...

Don't you like how I just completely saved face with Effrem. :excited::dance: :dance: :shifty:

*goes to watch the actual video*

Get ready to lie and say the video is as good as yours after you view it -_-

:rolleyes:

It is good Henrietta. :umm:

I like the mixes, I would've did it differently though. Also, I can't mix music, so I would be depending on pre-existing remixes.

I can't wait to see the Janet vs Beyonce video though. :D When I saw your other thread I thought of maybe doing a JJ vs Bey video, but I'm not because I don't want to take your idea. lol

:rolleyes:

It is good Henrietta. :umm:

I like the mixes, I would've did it differently though. Also, I can't mix music, so I would be depending on pre-existing remixes.

I can't wait to see the Janet vs Beyonce video though. :D When I saw your other thread I thought of maybe doing a JJ vs Bey video, but I'm not because I don't want to take your idea. lol

I already stated the cute part :coffee:

Do it -_-

boi what happen to the brandy thread :lmao:

that thread is in a place where nothing grows >_<

bcuz it was starting to get nasty nd i dont feel like suspending all of the people who make this place interesting

people think just bcuz angie's name doesn't show up in the who's on line section that shes not watching