RANDY JACKSON HAD A Q&A SESSION ON TWITTER!!!!

janetDAYZ

RANDY JACKSON JUST POSTED THESE TWEETS MOMENTS AGO.

Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview?

A: I didn't watch the interview, im sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents.

-I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace.

about

-Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial

-Like I said, No coincidence

Q: How do you feel about the new Album?

A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly

-Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks

-let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of

-The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page

-We don't see eye to eye

-I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.

-John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed

-My first thought was, what are they trying to hide

-Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios

-At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace

-I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice

-Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony

-But I think they all know all now it is not him

-Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.

-In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick

-Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.

-I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up

-Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects

-Maybe they were too busy getting deals done

-Im sorry its taking so long I get emotional

-Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album

-Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it

-From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.

-I found this to be very interesting

-Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and McClain couldn't find enough product for one album

-I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?

-If they don't even have enough product for one album how are they going to make 10 albums?

-On a side note, the letter released by the Estate

-I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio

-It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter

-You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business

- And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis

- I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard

-Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.

-Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.

- I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.

-But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death

-They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know

-I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want

-Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions

-Let me say this in closing about everything

-This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.

-Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.

-I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.

-It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough

-My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality

-We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members

-I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.

-Most of all I want all of you to understand that he loved all of you so much. He had a great love for all man kind.

-Thank you all. Goodnight.

Yeah, I read it on a MJ forum...I figured that's why the three questionable tracks (from the cascio brothers) made this project, because of a lack of "new" material.

It's all a big mess, but the album will probably still sell well though. I don't really have much faith in the executors handling Mike's estate anymore.

Yeah, I read it on a MJ forum...I figured that's why the three questionable tracks (from the cascio brothers) made this project, because of a lack of "new" material.

It's all a big mess, but the album will probably still sell well though. I don't really have much faith in the executors handling Mike's estate anymore.

You really think so since the public is finding out its a sham...not to mention it being down right direspectful and greedy. I really cant see why ppl would wanna support this considering the reasoning behind it being released anyway..MONEY

You really think so since the public is finding out its a sham...not to mention it being down right direspectful and greedy. I really cant see why ppl would wanna support this considering the reasoning behind it being released anyway..MONEY

Outside of the fan community, no one really knows anything.

I mean there have been reports, but the family hasn't made a real statement on the issue, and though alot of people have heard "Breaking News," most just write it off as a "bad unfinished track" (that is if they didn't like it)...I think the majority assume it's Mike (unfortunately).

In the fan community, I say a good 80% don't believe it's Mike, and quite a few have said something, but the estate is obviously gonna move forward no matter what.

I read somewhere Sony expects the album to open with about 400,000 in it's first week...we'll see.

Outside of the fan community, no one really knows anything.

I mean there have been reports, but the family hasn't made a real statement on the issue, and though alot of people have heard "Breaking News," most just write it off as a "bad unfinished track" (that is if they didn't like it)...I think the majority assume it's Mike (unfortunately).

In the fan community, I say a good 80% don't believe it's Mike, and quite a few have said something, but the estate is obviously gonna move forward no matter what.

I read somewhere Sony expects the album to open with about 400,000 in it's first week...we'll see.

Im wondering will the exposure get bigger by the time the album drops..

Another thing that I find to be cringe-worthy is MJ allegedly always claiming the ppl around him wants him dead to profit off of him ... shit like this makes you wonder ..

Im wondering will the exposure get bigger by the time the album drops..

Another thing that I find to be cringe-worthy is MJ allegedly always claiming the ppl around him wants him dead to profit off of him ... shit like this makes you wonder ..

I've been thinking about that ALOT ever since the "Breaking News" situation began. I never really paid much attention to Mike's comments of "conspiracy" being all around him, even after he died...but that's all changed. I don't know what to think...but something ain't right though.

For instance, there are supposedly 10 or 11 tracks from the invincible sessions that Rodney and quite a few others involved felt were better than anything that Mike actually put on that album (some feel Mike was holding on to the better material, because he knew that Sony planned on not properly supporting Vince)...and yet not even one Jerkin track makes it onto this project.

However, three songs that certain family members were questioning from the start make it on to the project, even over the protest of the hardcore fans :blink: