Brandy opens up about ‘Dancing With The Stars’ elimination…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Nothing happened. After you left, Lysol was sprayed and the thread all of a sudden seemed cleaner. I continued arguing, because I'm the tireless rebutter (thanks William B)). Xternal continued his rants about being sold by "real music". TOF, like usual, comes into thread and takes the opposing side just to be annoying and start a fight. Jweezy came along and snatched all of them bald about what it means to be washed up, and even AED cosigned Brandy being washed up. DJ-2YK started name calling with Jweezy, and TOF, looking for social acceptance, joined in unnecessarily and annoyingly. Boi, probably, deleted the thread.

Nothing happened. After you left, Lysol was sprayed and the thread all of a sudden seemed cleaner. I continued arguing, because I'm the tireless rebutter (thanks William B)). Xternal continued his rants about being sold by "real music". TOF, like usual, comes into thread and takes the opposing side just to be annoying and start a fight. Jweezy came along and snatched all of them bald about what it means to be washed up, and even AED cosigned Brandy being washed up. DJ-2YK started name calling with Jweezy, and TOF, looking for social acceptance, joined in unnecessarily and annoyingly. Boi, probably, deleted the thread.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah I was the one who sprayed the Lysol...unfourtunately I need some Glutaraldehyde to get rid of your infected, diseased, rotted ass...Cause Lysol obviously isn't strong enough to kill idiots like you. :)