Brandy opens up about ‘Dancing With The Stars’ elimination…

DJ Y2K Malone™

Nothing happened. After you left, Lysol was sprayed and the thread all of a sudden seemed cleaner. I continued arguing, because I'm the tireless rebutter (thanks William B)). Xternal continued his rants about being sold by "real music". TOF, like usual, comes into thread and takes the opposing side just to be annoying and start a fight. Jweezy came along and snatched all of them bald about what it means to be washed up, and even AED cosigned Brandy being washed up. DJ-2YK started name calling with Jweezy, and TOF, looking for social acceptance, joined in unnecessarily and annoyingly. Boi, probably, deleted the thread.

I don't get the big deal...Brandy is washed up and DWTS was an upgrade for her after failed albums and singles, doing shows at the local mall, that VH1 reality show that made her seem childish and immature right along with her brother, and the sudden rap route she's on. It's not a "gays quickly using charts to count someone out" thing, it's just the way the entertainment world works. Hopefully DWTS will help her career like it did Mario Lopez and Nicole Scherzinger (well she's only having some success over in the UK), if not she'll continue to be washed up.

Yeah I was the one who sprayed the Lysol...unfourtunately I need some Glutaraldehyde to get rid of your infected, diseased, rotted ass...Cause Lysol obviously isn't strong enough to kill idiots like you. :)

Sweetie the only thing you sprayed what the after birth and rotten pussy juice that came from your Suez Canal wide vadge of yours.

<Insert Henri's Tanisha hair flip gif>

I don't get the big deal...Brandy is washed up and DWTS was an upgrade for her after failed albums and singles, doing shows at the local mall, that VH1 reality show that made her seem childish and immature right along with her brother, and the sudden rap route she's on. It's not a "gays quickly using charts to count someone out" thing, it's just the way the entertainment world works. Hopefully DWTS will help her career like it did Mario Lopez and Nicole Scherzinger (well she's only having some success over in the UK), if not she'll continue to be washed up.

EXACTLY! Xternal and TOF trying to act like Brandy aint washed up just like the rest of them. I swear TOF ALWAYS is on our opposition in threads. It's really becoming annoying. One day you all will believe me when I tell you he's fake. :coffee:

Sweetie the only thing you sprayed what the after birth and rotten pussy juice that came from your Suez Canal wide vadge of yours.

<Insert Henri's Tanisha hair flip gif>

Bitch...You wish your rotted ass would be in this pussy...You would be honored to smell my after birth and only wish your peehole would at least be as big as my clit...Don't hate...Just admire.

EXACTLY! Xternal and TOF trying to act like Brandy aint washed up just like the rest of them. I swear TOF ALWAYS is on our opposition in threads. It's really becoming annoying. One day you all will believe me when I tell you he's fake. :coffee:

:rolleyes:

I'm the furtherest thing from fake. :sigh:

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm fake. :umm:

• Upvote 1

It really isn't a big deal. I don't consider Brandy washed up...But I do agree with Xternal that she hit the panic button and reduced herself to doing a crap reality show and DWTS.

If this was the early 2000s (pre-2004), she wouldn't be...but once she released Afrodisiac and people found out she lied about her marriage, she quickly went to the washed up community. I don't care what anyone says, a huge star with hit albums and songs along with an extremely popular TV show being able to only get performing jobs at their local mall, that equals you're washed up in the entertainment world. I pmed Angie about that -_- Didn't Boi already say that he's nothing offline like he is on here -_-

Bitch...You wish your rotted ass would be in this pussy...You would be honored to smell my after birth and only wish your peehole would at least be as big as my clit...Don't hate...Just admire.

Girl bye I'd rather not visit a place that's infest with squirrels, rats, and other small rodents. Keep the ecosystem to yourself because I don't want it. :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It really isn't a big deal. I don't consider Brandy washed up...But I do agree with Xternal that she hit the panic button and reduced herself to reality a crap reality show and DWTS.

Yes, I definitely agree with that.

Like I said, I think she hit the panic button because things weren't going so well in her career, and then the accident was a life-changing event. She probably lost all confidence in herself.

• Upvote 1

If this was the early 2000s (pre-2004), she wouldn't be...but once she released Afrodisiac and people found out she lied about her marriage, she quickly went to the washed up community. I don't care what anyone says, a huge star with hit albums and songs along with an extremely popular TV show being able to only get performing jobs at their local mall, that equals you're washed up in the entertainment world. I pmed Angie about that -_-Didn't Boi already say that he's nothing offline like he is on here -_-

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

It really isn't a big deal. I don't consider Brandy washed up...But I do agree with Xternal that she hit the panic button and reduced herself to reality a crap reality show and DWTS.

Don't get me wrong...I do think Brandy's very talented...I love her Never Say Never album and a few of her rap lines on Timbaland's last album...she can act and she's shown that she can now dance, but when you look at how the public has responded to her releases, her doing shows in the mall, that VH1 show and pulling a Ciara and going from singing to rapping, DWTS is quite an upgrade for her. That show gets crazy ratings and helped broaden Brandy's audience.

If this was the early 2000s (pre-2004), she wouldn't be...but once she released Afrodisiac and people found out she lied about her marriage, she quickly went to the washed up community. I don't care what anyone says, a huge star with hit albums and songs along with an extremely popular TV show being able to only get performing jobs at their local mall, that equals you're washed up in the entertainment world. I pmed Angie about that -_- Didn't Boi already say that he's nothing offline like he is on here -_-

Like Jweezy said, when you haven't seen commercial success or been relevant over a significant period of time, then you're washed up. Not to mention she went to VH1 for a reality. VH1 is NOTORIOUS for exploiting has beens, i.e. The Surreal Life, Rock of Love, Hogan Knows Best, etc. Stupid people never fail to amaze me. Brandy hasn't performed at any major award show in God knows how long, she hasn't had a hit in nearly a decade, her last two projects flopped, and she ran to VH1 for relevance. Chile..... :coffee:

And TOF is the same on twitter. That's why I refused to follow him for the longest. He's really just a jackass and annoying.

Like Jweezy said, when you haven't seen commercial success or been relevant over a significant period of time, then you're washed up. Not to mention she went to VH1 for a reality. VH1 is NOTORIOUS for exploiting has beens, i.e. The Surreal Life, Rock of Love, Hogan Knows Best, etc. Stupid people never fail to amaze me. Brandy hasn't performed at any major award show in God knows how long, she hasn't had a hit in nearly a decade, her last two projects flopped, and she ran to VH1 for relevance. Chile..... :coffee:

And TOF is the same on twitter. That's why I refused to follow him for the longest. He's really just a jackass and annoying.

-_- She just have to find herself again...I think DWTS helped her out the most. As I said it helped broaden her audience. Not to mention it put her name out there in a POSITIVE light, and hopefully it will spark a strong drive in her to make a good comeback album.

:sigh:

Don't get me wrong...I do think Brandy's very talented...I love her Never Say Never album and a few of her rap lines on Timbaland's last album...she can act and she's shown that she can now dance, but when you look at how the public has responded to her releases, her doing shows in the mall, that VH1 show and pulling a Ciara and going from singing to rapping, DWTS is quite an upgrade for her. That show gets crazy ratings and helped broaden Brandy's audience.

What she really should do is get her ass in the studio and make a REAL album. The potential is there, but unfourtunately she is jumping on anything. She's far from washed up...She's just judged harshly, and instead of working hard on her great potential...She's going on a stupid assed show that is not judged by dancing...And there are no REAL stars or celebrities on that joke of a show.

-_- She just have to find herself again...I think DWTS helped her out the most. As I said it helped broaden her audience. Not to mention it put her name out there in a POSITIVE light, and hopefully it will spark a strong drive in her to make a good comeback album.

:sigh:

She's finally getting her footing. She isn't even considering going back into the studio because she's not at the point where the public would be receptive to her right now. She should stick to acting because I don't even think she has an audience anymore. Ciara and Keri took that.

What she really should do is get her ass in the studio and make a REAL album. The potential is there, but unfourtunately she is jumping on anything. She's far from washed up...She's just judged harshly, and instead of working hard on her great potential...She's going on a stupid assed show that is not judged by dancing...And there are no REAL stars or celebrities on that joke of a show.

Well she did want to go back to the studio but her mom wisely said no, because she wanted to do the rap thing. There have been winners on DWTS that were judge by their dancing alone...not popularity. But she should have known she was gonna get judged harshly...as I pointed out in the old thread, they did the same thing to Lil Kim...Kim and her partner were the best team and got the highest scores, but they got judged way harder than the others and got eliminated. Hopefully Brandy uses that experience to drive her in a better direction. If not, she's gonna go back to being forgotten about in the entertainment world like Lil Kim is at the moment.

She's finally getting her footing. She isn't even considering going back into the studio because she's not at the point where the public would be receptive to her right now. She should stick to acting because I don't even think she has an audience anymore. Ciara and Keri took that.

True...what happened to that ABC show she was suppose to have? They should try to push for it to actually happen.

Well she did want to go back to the studio but her mom wisely said no, because she wanted to do the rap thing. There have been winners on DWTS that were judge by their dancing alone...not popularity. But she should have known she was gonna get judged harshly...as I pointed out in the old thread, they did the same thing to Lil Kim...Kim and her partner were the best team and got the highest scores, but they got judged way harder than the others and got eliminated. Hopefully Brandy uses that experience to drive her in a better direction. If not, she's gonna go back to being forgotten about in the entertainment world like Lil Kim is at the moment.

To be honest...I've never wtched DWTS...ESPECIALLY when they considered Kate, The Situation, and Bristol stars...I could just puke...And the fact that Bristol outbeat Brandy dosen't make that show credible, even if it has had moments of people being judged based on their dancing.

To be honest...I've never wtched DWTS...ESPECIALLY when they considered Kate, The Situation, and Bristol stars...I could just puke...And the fact that Bristol outbeat Brandy dosen't make that show credible, even if it has had moments of people being judged based on their dancing.

It's all about controversy now...they did that to create controversy. They lost credit with me when Kim was eliminated because they wanted to have that controversy moment to get people talking.

Chile please you know ABC aint giving no niggras no show. :rolleyes:

Shut up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: